Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Platinum Parallels, Refractors or Not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
So I have some purple and gold refractors on eBay and a guy sends me a message saying that even though it attracts attention to my auctions they are not considered refractors.
I say they are refractors, discuss.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
goldenegg1 said:
So I have some purple and gold refractors on eBay and a guy sends me a message saying that even though it attracts attention to my auctions they are not considered refractors.
While I will agree that they are refractors and I'm not sure ^^^^ is the right reaction, are you talking about the regular cards or the prospect cards? Its my understanding and from what I've seen the colored stuff for the regular set isnt numbered so he would have an argument since Topps has always numbered refractors

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
jwc9p said:
goldenegg1 said:
While I will agree that they are refractors and I'm not sure ^^^^ is the right reaction, are you talking about the regular cards or the prospect cards? Its my understanding and from what I've seen the colored stuff for the regular set isnt numbered so he would have an argument since Topps has always numbered refractors

Topps has not "always" done anything in regard to refractors. In some sets, highly printed refractors are not numbered. In some sets, some are. However, there is no bright line rule with refractors and numbering and Topps, other than the fact that numbering always changes.

Members online

Latest posts