Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini redemptions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinf

Feb 13, 2011
I pulled my first redemption back in January. It wasn't anything special (a Max Komar from rated rookies).
I sent in the redemption form and was pretty sure I picked 4 months for the option to get something in place of it. Well it's been 6 months and 5 days since then and still no word. On the site it says "pending" "Initial request".

Only thing I could come up with is that it may somehow have got swapped to 8 months.

Anyone else have any experience with dealing with panini redemptions?

It'd be nice if I could get a decent Green Bay auto after waiting forever XD

jamuser304

Apr 24, 2009
Call up Panini. You might have to call a couple times to get ahold of someone, but you should be able to. Once you do, ask them to replace it with something. I did it last week, and this week they still didn't update my account with anything, so I called again. They told me that the person dealing with the replacements has been out sick, so she didn't know what they could do for me yet. They used to be really good at customer service, but have since been lacking.

justinf

Feb 13, 2011
The old score was pretty decent with customer service, at least what times I dealt with them. I never dealt with their sports division before, but I used to play the Bleach tcg, and the people who ran that seemed pretty cool.

lawhs89

Apr 3, 2011
Redemptions are way behind. It's 3-4 months for in stock stuff. I call after four month to replace cards, they take my request, then nothing happens.

justinf

Feb 13, 2011
I was already pretty disappointed in panini because they cost me my favorite tcg, and now this (along with their less than awesome quality releases).
It's gonna take a pretty good replacement to get me on their boat XD

I'm talkin pretty decent Green Bay auto.

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
i have a baseball one i entered the day 2010 EEE released and i picked 4 month and its been like what? 9 months and give or take a few days

Members online