Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about some Autographed Pictures & Balls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I am heading off to college in a few weeks and I am in the process of selling alot of stuff, including these photo's.

I was just wondering what kind of value I should be putting on this stuff. I honestly have NO clue at all to be honest :oops: Any help would be great!

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee4/ ... 20Posters/

I also have two 2006 Miguel Tejada HR Derby Balls (Outs #6 & #8 I believe)
AutoPhotos003.jpg

3 Jeremy Hellickson SS Signed baseballs (1 with a "hellboy" inscription)

Jorge Posada Bat
CabinPics085.jpg

CabinPics084.jpg

Thanks for the look, and help in advance!

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
Posada have Steiner cert? If so, you're probably looking $150-250 depending on use and whether or not the crack is severe (can't tell if the barrel was taped due to a crack or whether it was a BP bat).

Tejeda has lost a lot of his fan base in recent years, but those should still bring you $75-150 per.

$20-30 per Hellickson OMLB. $40-50 for the inscribed ball.

Can't be much help on the photos, but whether they are authenticated or not (and by whom) will play a key role in sales price.

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
Also to note, Posada uses a unique tape job, and I can't tell for certain based on your pictures, but it doesn't look as if that bat has the tape job. If it doesn't, that drops the value a good bit, as it was most likely not used by Posada himself.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Whos the coa from on the posada bat? If no coa its much less due to the amount on game issued posada bats altered by douches that have suddenly hit the market in the past 2 years. they remove the game issued sticker and whamo after a few whacks and some pine tar its now game used!

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
is it possible that it is a batting practice bat? Because Posada actually gave me this bat a few years ago during a BP session

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
Lally1 said:
is it possible that it is a batting practice bat? Because Posada actually gave me this bat a few years ago during a BP session

In that case, it most likely is, yes. Some players put tape around the barrels of their BP bats. If it isn't cracked, then yah, it's for sure 100% a BP bat.

Members online

Latest posts