Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What does Pence deal do to Singleton/Cosart/Pence Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Pence will triple in value within a Week!

and I still like Cosart, but his prices will really drop now. They were down a little anyway, but now they'll plummet. Same think happened to Jason Knapp. Went up a bit right after trade, then fell off a cliff...

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Singleton can destroy as part of Lancaster's lineup. If that's where he goes.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Jaypers said:
Singleton can destroy as part of Lancaster's lineup. If that's where he goes.

Thinking the exact same thing. Also close to home, he's from SoCal. Im going to get out there as soon as possible to watch him destroy a few balls.

Freeman50

Jul 28, 2011
SC
JEA2880 said:
It's pretty simple - Pence goes way up, Cosart and Singleton turn to crap.

Hi newbie here, singletons stuff has already turned to crap lol.... :lol: Singletons only 19 he should be fine i think.

TonyB74

Sep 13, 2008
I would have to agree with the first "bargain bin" response.

Pence is way overpaid when compared to his production especially in the power dept with only 11 home runs and he is just a middling player imo.

Singleton supposedly has great power potential but he has also been very disappointing in that dept this year with only 9 home runs in over 300 ab's.

I think it was a pretty even trade but I wouldn't invest in either way cardwise though Singleton is still very young as I don't think you're going to get much of a return on your investment.

I thought hard about investing a lot of $ in Pence back in 2005 when he had so much hype but I'm glad I chose to spread my $ around a bit instead.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts