Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The one Jonny Gomes collectible I can't afford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Yeah, that is one badass car. Only problem is that I'd be afraid to take the thing over a speed bump.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
LWMM, do you have any 8x10s auto'd by Gomes? I took sone photos at a game and he TTM'd and personalized for the boys. I didn't know if you would like me to email photos to you and you could do the same.

this is not a chance in hell i would put that car on ebay. i dont know the points of restoration. i would imagine its in arizona for the bj auction. which would lead me to believe it ran and didnt cover... however any specialty sale in the country should get that thing to 70k with pre approved bidders. in better economic times that car would fetch 6 digits to the left of the decimal at sale. from the photos its crisp! i would wager it ends up doing the couple billion thing on ebay after the trolls and douches run it up.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
this is the new thing lately on Ebay.. selling baseball players former rides. someone was selling an old Mercedes that Jose Canseco owned a few months back. I wonder how much of a premium people really expect to get out of these things?

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
$51,300 final. Little bit outta my price range, unfortunately.

Agreed on the rims (at least the spiky center part), but to be fair, those could be swapped out easily.

notjomommasclint, I think the reason this one didn't get run up is because most circles don't consider Jonny Gomes (who?) a celebrity. Now if Manny Ramirez had owned it, we might have seen that thing hit nine digits.

AbsolonMoreau

Jun 1, 2010
I honestly don't like that car, don't like vintage cars for some reason. Do you have a Gomes painting in your collection yet?

Members online

Latest posts