Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player collector ? - Bowman Heritage Advertising Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
Do you guys cut them up for easier storage, or keep them as panels? My issue is i like to have my entire player collection, as much as possible, in 9 pocket sheets, and obviously the panels don't fit. And frankly, the panel doesn't do much for me...

I collect Bronson Arroyo, btw, and he's on 08 and 09 panels with a few other guys.

.... I guess the question is, am I an idiot for wanting to cut them up?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Todd44 said:
Do you guys cut them up for easier storage, or keep them as panels? My issue is i like to have my entire player collection, as much as possible, in 9 pocket sheets, and obviously the panels don't fit. And frankly, the panel doesn't do much for me...

I collect Bronson Arroyo, btw, and he's on 08 and 09 panels with a few other guys.

You do what you want with your collection. Whatever makes you happy. Who cares what anyone else thinks?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
markakis8 said:
Todd44 said:

You do what you want with your collection. Whatever makes you happy. Who cares what anyone else thinks?
+1

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
I agree. I'll do what I want. I was just somewhat curious if anyone else thought the same way.

Latest posts