Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allen Ginter Super Collector extended video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Sure many have seen Topps rip party video on this guys crazy Ginter collection. Extended version is now up on youtube without the all Rip party guy crap in it. Just on cards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjJ-vdjYfK4

Word is his 2007 ginter collection is supposed to be just as good. Would be cool if one of our own FCB writers tracked this guy down and did a story on him. Wonder if he is going after 2011 stuff.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Invisible Man is cool one. Is it true you can see a graph under certain light on it. Probably just a folklore Ginter story. Always love seeing the red ink Jay Bruce collection. I know we have a couple guys with a bunch of the ***** Legends graphs through the years from A and g.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
matchpenalty said:
Invisible Man is cool one. Is it true you can see a graph under certain light on it. Probably just a folklore Ginter story. Always love seeing the red ink Jay Bruce collection. I know we have a couple guys with a bunch of the ***** Legends graphs through the years from A and g.

Yes, words show up under black light.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I know both Code Breakers Jacoby and Wong have nice collections. Nick even has 5 of his silks. Half the print run. He got outbid last second on almost getting #6. Anyone else got some nice stashes on low print run cards? Multiple red inks of one card...Score all 1/1 plates from a certain card or even get 3/4?

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Sure many have seen Topps rip party video on this guys crazy Ginter collection. Extended version is now up on youtube without the all Rip party guy crap in it. Just on cards

Word is his 2007 ginter collection is supposed to be just as good. Would be cool if one of our own FCB writers tracked this guy down and did a story on him. Wonder if he is going after 2011 stuff.

no chance, the guy lives in a cave, I have tried to contact his numerous times as I had a few cards I knew he would
be intersted in, but he never got back, not even a not interested. Im not sure where he gets all his card, maybe he
just buys a ton of wax, I dont' know, he has never been around any of the message boards. whatever.

Kevin

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
schmidtfan20 said:
matchpenalty said:

no chance, the guy lives in a cave, I have tried to contact his numerous times as I had a few cards I knew he would
be intersted in, but he never got back, not even a not interested. Im not sure where he gets all his card, maybe he
just buys a ton of wax, I dont' know, he has never been around any of the message boards. whatever.

Kevin

So this guy is a Howard Hughes, W, Bobby Fisher type recluse? Sounds like a case for Beefy. He is in the inner circle of W. Maybe he can get the scoop on this guy. I guess were lucky a guy like GC on this board.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Tom, if you are lurking here and happen to see this post, I can't tell if you are talking in the video or not. It's probably because golf is blaring in the backround.

I can't wait to show off my 2011 Ginter set...

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
jmagic87 said:
i could of sworn someone on here had almost every Ginter wood 1/1 of there player

The Cuddyer collector had an amazing collection A & Gs. He posted recently his collection and I remember like 3 woods.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
r2d2 said:
jmagic87 said:
i could of sworn someone on here had almost every Ginter wood 1/1 of there player

The Cuddyer collector had an amazing collection A & Gs. He posted recently his collection and I remember like 3 woods.

That would be Chris (Musial Collector). He is only missing one or 2 and I know he is searching for them.

schmidtfan20 said:
matchpenalty said:

Kevin

Whats his name? Barry?
Im curious.........

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
schmidtfan20 said:
matchpenalty said:

Kevin

Whats his name? Barry?
Im curious.........

I'm just gonna call him T. With that collection he ranks right up their with W. Nothing wrong with being a recluse big time collector. W does the same thing and still has a cult following around the hobby.

Latest posts