Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dont you wish the player(s) you collect had better PHOTOS ..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
i actually love the Brett RC Picture

75Topps228SGC84.jpg

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
They had some seriously cheapskate photographers back then. If you look at the magazines of the times, and even newspapers, you always saw great action shots. On baseball cards, it was like someone was taking photos from the stands using a Polaroid, shooting through the darkened lens of their sunglasses, and nearly always on the most overcast days possible.

When Donruss and Fleer joined the party in 1981, they had even worse photography than Topps!

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I'd strongly agree a combination of base shots and action shots is best, too many of one or the other isn't good for a player or set.

I'm trying to think of an iconic card of an iconic player with a REAL action shot, can anyone post one?

timfsu2k

Jul 8, 2009
Kentucky
uniquebaseballcards said:
I'd strongly agree a combination of base shots and action shots is best, too many of one or the other isn't good for a player or set.

I'm trying to think of an iconic card of an iconic player with a REAL action shot, can anyone post one?

Not sure if it's "iconic" but I've always loved this action shot:

brob.jpg

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
I wish the ppl taking photos of the players would take shots of Vodka..to help them relax more... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts