Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone traded with abncollectsautos lately?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mgsherm

Aug 7, 2008
Jacksonville, Florida
We agreed to a trade about three weeks ago and I cannot get him to respond to any PM's. He received a Topps Moments and Milestones Clemens 1/1 and I was to get an 03 SPX Baldelli Jersey Auto and some other Rays cards. Sent out my end with DC and he received. I was pretty sure he had a good reputation just wondering what happened. abncollectsautos if you see this please PM me!!

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Yeah, we've dealt a couple times and it went well each time. If I remember correctly, he is in the military so maybe a change of plans happened that he wasn't expecting. He could have forgotten too...who knows? :)

As far as my deals though, everything went through flawless.

mgsherm

Aug 7, 2008
Jacksonville, Florida
I was hoping this is the case, hopefully he can contact me soon. I have seen that he has been on the boards recently. I was really trying to get these cards for my son. He is pretty disappopinted that they have not arrived yet. I will be patient maybe he had something come up out of his control. Thanks for the replies everyone.

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
My trade with him went smoothly as well-I hope all ends well for you as I know exactly how you feel

mgsherm

Aug 7, 2008
Jacksonville, Florida
Just giving an update on the trade; he has contacted me and everything is good. Stuff in life happens and there are more important things than cards. ABN is a standup guy and would trade again with him any time.

Members online

Latest posts