Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What to do.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Metsfan75

Jan 25, 2009
Hi, about 2 weeks ago I pulled an Adam Wainwright 2011 Ginter RIP card /25. At first they were in the 200 range and now the last one got $70.

Mine is currently up and selling for $34 w/3 days left.

Should I take it down and rip it? I mean if I get $70 for it im taking a loss since being /25 I can possibly hit something nice and some regular minis sell for more than 70. Let me know what I should do.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Not sure it's an option since you already have it listed (and this would potentially just cost you more fees), but since it seems you're conflicted......what I probably would have done is throw it up at a BIN over $70, put it at a price that you'd be happy with and not be too worried about what you may have pulled from inside. Then if the BIN gets hit you can be happy - if not, then you could just rip and not worry about having to part with it at a low price by auction.

Good luck either way.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Lower numbered rip cards do not have a higher probability of containing better hits. You are usually better off selling, but it's hard not to rip!

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
You're much better off selling the rip card. Of course prices will be down now as compared to the first few days of release, but $70+ is still a lot for a rip card. If you keep it and then decide to sell it down the road, chances are you'll get even less. For example, comparable rip cards from prior years are much lower.

Members online

Latest posts