Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are you watching the Brandon Marshall presser?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
Total loser.

Everyone needs excuses for doing something wrong. Now he has found his excuse...

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So him being diagnosed with BPD is making excuses? Ooookay. I have someone in my life who has BPD and I can assure you it's very real and legitimate and if he was diagnosed with it by a trained medical professional and treated for it there's no reason to doubt him.

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
Touchy subject, an in no way obviously am I talking about the person you know...

I'm callin BS on him and his "problem". Another thug with money trying to find an excuse..

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So because he's rich and a professional athlete it's not possible for him to have BPD? I get that you think the guy is a dirt bag and up to no good, so you're not going to believe him no matter what, but why is it not even POSSIBLE that he has BPD like his doctors and he himself are saying?

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
People get in trouble, then need to make it a medical issue. It happens all the time.
Its just another excuse to try to explain away the bad behavior of a grown man getting paid way too much to play a kid's game. He should grow up and accept responsibility for his childish, spoiled, asinine behavior.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So it's not possible he's had this disorder for most of his adult life and didn't realize it because he was never diagnosed before now? It's completely possible to have the disorder and go years without it being diagnosed, misdiagnosed, or mistaken as just being a jerk, *******, childish, problematic, or any other term you would like to use for bad behavior.

Do you have a personal vendetta against Brandon Marshall for one reason or another? Because it seems you have a very strong dislike or hate for the guy for some particular reason.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
HEAVYHITTER said:
JoshHamilton said:
Was it as asinine and obnoxious as your posts on FCB?

other than douchiness, Im not sure what you really add to anything.

I spent 5 minutes brainstorming.

You're right.

I add ****** to everything. But in the words of Phil Anselmo, "do one thing, do it well"

I excel at that.

You'll always be a nitwit though

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
JoshHamilton said:
HEAVYHITTER said:
JoshHamilton said:

You're right.

I add ****** to everything. But in the words of Phil Anselmo, "do one thing, do it well"

I excel at that.

You're my favorite ******. If it makes you feel better. :lol:

justinf

Feb 13, 2011
I just think it's dumb when people hide behind their illness and use it as an excuse/crutch in life.
I'm not saying I don't feel bad for those who have it and have real problems, I'm saying I don't feel bad for those who have the problem and use it as an excuse for everything.

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
Nope. Just found his presser to be a bit silly.

Everyone has an opinion, my is this is total BS. I think it's pretty split down the middle with people on both sides of what they think about what he said today. All you have to do is read the responses to a lot of the articles that were written. A few people on here think because I bring it up that I'm a bad person, or I have it out for someone. It's neither of those, I just think he needs to find a way to explain the next bit of trouble he gets into....

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
HEAVYHITTER said:
JoshHamilton said:

You're right.

I excel at that.

Awesome.

Just so you know, you and your little quips on here will not disrupt the pretty good life I enjoy.
Business as usual tomorrow, another city, another $. All is good....

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I don't think you're a bad person. I'm just curious as to why you don't believe he's telling the truth, is all. I have no reason to doubt him but I'm on the other side of the coin in the fact that I have someone in my life who has BPD and I know what it can do to a person. So given his actions and the fact that he was diagnosed with it by a doctor I have no reason to not believe him. Does it give him a free pass to keep getting in trouble? No, of course not, nothing does.

If you think he's making it up or even using it as a crutch or excuse to act like a ******* and keep getting in trouble, that's completely fine and you're entitled to your opinion and I'm not going to try to change your mind. It just seems you refuse to believe it's even possible that he may even have BPD at all, so I was trying to figure out why you feel that way. That's all I was interested in.

As I already mentioned, I've never been a fan of Marshall's. So I have no allegiance to him or quest to defend him no matter what.

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
justinf said:
I just think it's dumb when people hide behind their illness and use it as an excuse/crutch in life.
I'm not saying I don't feel bad for those who have it and have real problems, I'm saying I don't feel bad for those who have the problem and use it as an excuse for everything.

Yep. And he's hiding behind it..... Let's see a year or 2 from now if he is still "the face" of the disorder he wants to be like he said today. LOL

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Serious post:

Don't EVER run your mouth about mental illness. You have no ******* clue unless you've experienced it.

I personally haven't.

Justin works in the medical field and he's WAY more qualified to speak about it than anyone else on here.

So shut your retard mouth,HH

Members online

Latest posts