Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have ESPN Insider?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
My friends subscription just ran out, so I can't use it anymore. Is it worth the 4 dollars a month?

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I've considered getting it as well, but I'd probably do the month-to-month service which is $7 a month. Not really sure if it would be worth it at $7 a month.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'm always weary of signing up for a magazine subscription on a third party site I've never heard of. I don't want them selling my info, stealing my credit card information, etc. If it's a well known place I've heard of, that's one thing, but when I've never even heard of the place like magazinepricesearch.com I'm weary to hand them my credit card info.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Weimer if unsure then use a prepaid card
or possibly paypal. If thats not an option you can
buy airline miles. And most airlines let you do magazines with
your miles. (Also if its a credit card why worry? Just dispute it )

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I guess I can go the PayPal route. Or get like a Visa gift card or something.

I've had unauthorized transactions on my card before (it's a check card from my bank, not an actual credit card) and it's a royal pain in the ass to deal with. So I prefer to avoid it at all costs. Yeah, I'll get my money back, but in the mean time other **** starts bouncing or drawing me farther negative and then I have to add them to the investigation to get those fees and funds back as well. So when it comes to making purchases online I tend to only buy from places I know are 100% legitimate like eBay, Best Buy, Amazon, Target, etc.

But yeah, I never thought about PayPal or prepaid. So I'll just do that if I can. :)

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Yes I have been meaning to get a green dot card
just for when I get that funny feeling about something
worst they can take ya for is whats on the card

And just google espn mag deals 2011 when you decide to buy
always new deals/codes etc up

outofluckandmoney

Mar 27, 2011
tm decomposer said:
alwayson22 said:
Codasco07 said:
[quote="tm decomposer":2iw4t1wo]My friends subscription just ran out, so I can't use it anymore. Is it worth the 4 dollars a month?

Easily.

+1 ...
I really regret my BA subscription. Probably some of the worse articles I've paid for. Wish I could do a switcheroo[/quote:2iw4t1wo]

i think espn insider is worth it as well.

i agree, BA sucks. they hardly update anything. the site is dead. when they do actually update, it's usually stuff that i'm not sure too many people really care about. it's like they run the site for their own pleasure. jim callis barely even takes questions on twitter anymore even, all he talks about is the draft 24/7. i'm no longer a fan of BA.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
outofluckandmoney said:
tm decomposer said:
alwayson22 said:
Codasco07 said:
[quote="tm decomposer":1ok92i7v]My friends subscription just ran out, so I can't use it anymore. Is it worth the 4 dollars a month?

Easily.

+1 ...
I really regret my BA subscription. Probably some of the worse articles I've paid for. Wish I could do a switcheroo

i think espn insider is worth it as well.

i agree, BA sucks. they hardly update anything. the site is dead. when they do actually update, it's usually stuff that i'm not sure too many people really care about. it's like they run the site for their own pleasure. jim callis barely even takes questions on twitter anymore even, all he talks about is the draft 24/7. i'm no longer a fan of BA.[/quote:1ok92i7v]
Agree. Even in the Friday chats, I barely ask questions anymore since the only ones that are answered are Jaypers stupid Matt Moore questions that receive the same answer every week, just different people answering it.

Members online