Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Harper eTopps Minors-Anyone in on it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

I have not bought anything from eTopps in years, but last week I blew the dust off of one of old accounts and submitted an order for 3 during the IPO. Just curious if anyone else was getting in on this one. No word on allocation yet, but I will probably get 1.

Harperetoppsminorleague.jpg

-Steve

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
etopps experts, do you guys immediately flip em on ebay?

i've noticed that in my portfolio, only 2 cards are above what i've paid for in my sad sack of ecards. lol...well, 3 if you count harper

dave

Card Geeks Blog

Jun 2, 2011
daveyou said:

i've noticed that in my portfolio, only 2 cards are above what i've paid for in my sad sack of ecards. lol...well, 3 if you count harper

dave

yep...only way to go unless they are current year baseball or football so they can be used in the game and get you RP's which will fluctuate their value wildly.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
daveyou said:

dave

Cardtarget.com

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Just listed my Harper. Found out the hard way with the Banuelos that the best way to make money is to immediately flip. Plus, want to sell the Harper now before he has more and more cards released.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Question about selling etopps. I have it listed and it's showing up on my auctions but if I search for Harper etopps on ebay, my auction isn't showing up. Wondering if it's not showing up for everyone, or just me; there aren't any views yet.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
padremurph said:
Question about selling etopps. I have it listed and it's showing up on my auctions but if I search for Harper etopps on ebay, my auction isn't showing up. Wondering if it's not showing up for everyone, or just me; there aren't any views yet.
It'll show. Sometimes the servers are busy. May take an hour, but its there.....

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Russ S. said:
padremurph said:
It'll show. Sometimes the servers are busy. May take an hour, but its there.....

Thanks.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
padremurph said:
Russ S. said:
padremurph said:

Thanks.

Still not showing, still only one view, there's no way it's showing up. Wonder what I did wrong.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
padremurph said:
padremurph said:
Russ S. said:
padremurph said:

Thanks.

Still not showing, still only one view, there's no way it's showing up. Wonder what I did wrong.

Just ended the auction, hopefully the card comes back to my account so I can re-list it.

Members online

Latest posts