Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Christmas Pack Project....Retail Help Needed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
Hello everyone,

Six years ago I started a project of opening at least 365 packs per year (one for each day) on Christmas evening. It has been an annual tradition and it is incredibly fun. Basically, I will buy multiple packs every week from several different products of all major sports and keep them unopened for several months. The best part is looking through them over the year and imagining the possibilities. In the past, I have done only hobby packs/boxes from local shops. While I believe in supporting the LCS, I also am trying to be more cost efficient this year. For the first time in my six year run I am consider "blaster" boxes and rack packs from Target. I would really appreciate some help in this regard. Are there any retail brands that seem to be particularly loaded, perhaps even more so than hobby? Thanks so much!

James

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Liberate Baltimore said:
TomMurry said:
2010 and 2011 Bowman Platinum Baseball

Blasters or loose packs?

I actually suggest the rack packs of platinum. Plus you get 3 retail only purple refractors. This is the best retail product i have dealt with in a while. The other is Last years topps magic football, really good stuff.

skrip

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Ginter Retail seems to have some great hits this year.Much better than most hobby I have seen.I have ripped more retail base Topps than I care to admit.I have hit a ton of stuff plus the codes are fun.

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
ballerskrip said:
Liberate Baltimore said:
TomMurry said:
2010 and 2011 Bowman Platinum Baseball

Blasters or loose packs?

I actually suggest the rack packs of platinum. Plus you get 3 retail only purple refractors. This is the best retail product i have dealt with in a while. The other is Last years topps magic football, really good stuff.

skrip

My Target has a box full of the loose packs of the magic and then lots of 2011 heritage baseball, and 2 ginter blasters

Members online