Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is Adam Dunn the worst hitter in the world right now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
Batting .163..check this out..

3/76 with 2 RBI's this season against lefties. Those numbers make me want to throw up. You think the White Sox are regretting giving him that big contract during the offseason?

G

When'd he get that third hit? I remember he was 2/61 when they had been playing the Twins. You'd think some time he'd become a switch hitter if he's half blind out of his right eye and can't see lefties or something.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Dunn was most people's favorite to lead the league in home runs before the season started. I just picked him up in my fantasy league, this can't continue can it?

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Nick1190 said:
numba1yankeefan said:
Nick1190 said:
numba1yankeefan said:
Nick1190 said:
You think the White Sox are regretting giving him that big contract during the offseason?

umm, i'd say so

You must be a bad poker player

lmao, terrible poker player

ha..you cant read sarcasm for sh*t :lol:

i knew the poker comment was sarcastic but it was funny because i actually suck at poker lol

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Yep, I remember when White Sox signed him all the Sox fans on here were sporting pants tents. Dreaming of a 50 home run season. Dunn got paid, he doesn't care anymore.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
GoldenBuckeyes said:
Junior Griffey said:
Geovany Soto would like to disagree with you.

James52411 said:
No. Tyler Colvin is.
As would the rest of the Cubs roster for the last 100+ years

Tyler Colvin is hitting .100 and this is still a better percentage than Ohio State has put up against the SEC in bowl games. And I always enjoy when my alma mater (FSU) plays the Buckeyes. Easy pickings.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
:)

James52411 said:
GoldenBuckeyes said:
Junior Griffey said:

James52411 said:
No. Tyler Colvin is.

Tyler Colvin is hitting .100 and this is still a better percentage than Ohio State has put up against the SEC in bowl games. And I always enjoy when my alma mater (FSU) plays the Buckeyes. Easy pickings.

G

James52411 said:
GoldenBuckeyes said:
Junior Griffey said:

James52411 said:
No. Tyler Colvin is.

That's nice. When did the Cubs when a World Series last again? It'll be really tough if there's no one that can even say that they witnessed the Cubs win a World Series.

egon8

Aug 7, 2008
Dunn went 0-fer tonight with three K's.
He blows.
What a piece of junk he has turned out to be.
Depressing from a Sox fan who had a pants tent when they signed him!! ::facepalm::

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
GoldenBuckeyes said:
James52411 said:
GoldenBuckeyes said:
Junior Griffey said:

James52411 said:
No. Tyler Colvin is.

That's nice. When did the Cubs when a World Series last again? It'll be really tough if there's no one that can even say that they witnessed the Cubs win a World Series.

Really? I wasn't aware the Cubs haven't won the Series in over 100 years. Thanks for bringing it up and mentioning the Cubs for the first time in one of your posts. I always find your posts to be insightful and on point, and you never pointlessly waste all of our time with troll posts against the Cubs. Also, I am sure that your signed printing plates of mediocre mid-range Twins players will end up being an excellent investment. You're the best.

Members online

Latest posts