Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Members whose FCB names have changed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I'm horrible with names and now that some have changed with the 1 time change thing, I'm having a hard time knowing who some of you are again. If you would prefer to remain anonymous, then that's fine, just don't respond. However, perhaps some of you wouldn't mind posting in this thread who you used to be so we can see who you are now.

Translation - tell me your old FCB name if you changed it.

Thanks.

*edit to add changed names for those like me that can't keep it organized in their head otherwise. If you'd prefer not to be in this list, just let me know. Please let me know if there are any mistakes. I'll try to keep up as people post, but I make no promises :twisted:

New Name - Former Name

Archie Graham - DR2B
auburn35 - kasl35
bcubs - bcubs066
Bob Loblaw - Jeff N.
boxofcards - muchotix
brauny - securedsports
Cardboard Conundrum - WhoOwnDaChiefs
ChasHawk - chashawk
CollectorsCorner - J-Rod
Dice-K Collector - techboy42004
DRav87 - Reds in 2009
Dsuj - tribefan
Field Level View - HoustonCollector
Gwynn545 - gwynn545314u
IndyKMB - indianajdp
IndyManning18 - IndyMann
KC37 - bungle77
Mack - Skorris CCBC
Mizzourah - kbob119
Mr.Whipple - Marro
Nate Colbert 17 - Scottopotamus
Nathan - Pogu
nerdherd020 - markmulder20
PaulKonerkbro - sethyarkony
Resident Bay Fan - Resident Piazza Fan
Reyes7tulo2 - reyes7castillo1
Ryan the Orange - gilbert
RZimm11 - Dwright5
Shi Guy - One Bad Day
SilverandBlack - Bondofan38
SportsCardMojo - sportscardfanatic
thelesquad - bobotai
The_Reverend - Blue Hodges Reverend
TiajuanaDonkey - KingTrojan43
TomMurry - GarkoCollector
Viking4Alpha - Snyper
VintageGuyShaun - ShawnGreenGuy
VizquelCollector.com - VizquelCollector
Wes - LLWesMan
Zymco - stevezimmer22

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Thank you for doing this. I'm not trying to out anyone if they are looking to get away from a previous name. My brain just can't handle the change :benson:

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
I'm trying to change mine from sportscardfanatic to SportsCardMojo. I haven't heard back from FCB yet on if they are going to allow me to do this. I know the names are very similar, but it has to do with unifying my collecting/blogging activities. There are a couple other "fanatics", I had to change my name up.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
sportscardfanatic said:
I'm trying to change mine from sportscardfanatic to SportsCardMojo. I haven't heard back from FCB yet on if they are going to allow me to do this. I know the names are very similar, but it has to do with unifying my collecting/blogging activities. There are a couple other "fanatics", I had to change my name up.

Mojo, ::facepalm::

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
sethyarkony said:
cgilmo said:
sethyarkony said:
I'm still hoping to get my name changed to "Milk n Cereal"

Yeah, I am waiting for you to realize how stupid that name sounds.

So it can only be names you dont think sound stupid? I figure you would gladly switch me to something you see as idiotic.

Im guessing he doesnt need a name change to think that about you, based on his reply.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
TomMurry said:
sethyarkony said:
cgilmo said:
sethyarkony said:
I'm still hoping to get my name changed to "Milk n Cereal"

Yeah, I am waiting for you to realize how stupid that name sounds.

So it can only be names you dont think sound stupid? I figure you would gladly switch me to something you see as idiotic.

Im guessing he doesnt need a name change to think that about you, based on his reply.

I'm well aware. Yet i still would like to go by that name. I have sent my email and I am patiently waiting.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
sethyarkony said I'd better do it, so I guess I better eh.

Go back and read the notice, and that part about questionable tenancies.

If you changed your name, people wouldn't know who the pushy trader is with no regard for anyone but himself. (note, this isn't anything you haven't already said about yourself)