Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The highest priced cards for the month of July...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Ever want to know what the highest priced cards are for a given month? These 10 cards are the highest selling cards for the month of July. These cards actually sold auction-style so it does not count for buy it nows or best offers. I was surprised at the prices of some of them. Let me know what you all think of the list:

http://www.mytoppscards.com/cardtracker.htm

Also, please while you are there, check out the rest of my web site and my Hall of Fame!!

Thanks!

Craig from Texas

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Thank you aminors! I will be doing this once a month. Please bookmark my site. :)

aminors said:
Very cool. If you continue to do this, I'll continue to check in. Great idea for a monthly article.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
One of your cards that you sold is on there or do you own one that is similar to what sold?

olerudfan said:
Cool. One of my cards made the top 10.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
What happens when the link gets too old to view?

Maybe you should screen shot them, and have the link go to the screen shot?

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I think you have a good idea, but if I may, I'd like to make a suggestion that might help you generate more traffic.

You might want to consider having an overall list like you have now, but maybe include other list by decades or a pre-1980's cards list and a post 1980's cards list. I would be more likely to look at it if it had cards that were more recent.

You could also compile a graded list and a non-graded list.

Just some thoughts I had....good idea for the site though!

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Tommyfro21,

I like your idea and will incorporate that next month. Thank you very much! If anyone else has any ideas, please share. :)

Craig from Texas

tommyfro21 said:
I think you have a good idea, but if I may, I'd like to make a suggestion that might help you generate more traffic.

You might want to consider having an overall list like you have now, but maybe include other list by decades or a pre-1980's cards list and a post 1980's cards list. I would be more likely to look at it if it had cards that were more recent.

You could also compile a graded list and a non-graded list.

Just some thoughts I had....good idea for the site though!

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I have thought about that. I know the links are good for 60 days. I think I will just keep the two most current months on that page or I might just take the links off the ones that are older than 60 days.

MacK said:

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I was lucky when I pulled that Strasburg auto last year. Sold it at the right time --- right before he got injured.

trolea1234 said:
You have pulled some sick cards!!

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
cparker94 said:
I have thought about that. I know the links are good for 60 days. I think I will just keep the two most current months on that page or I might just take the links off the ones that are older than 60 days.

MacK said:

I don't know, I think it'd be cool to look back upon it in the future. Same way why it's fun to look at a Beckett from 2002.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
That's true. It would be good to be able to look back and see what was the hot cards. I will think of some way to archive it. Thank you all for the ideas -- I like them!

Craig from Texas

[/quote]

I don't know, I think it'd be cool to look back upon it in the future. Same way why it's fun to look at a Beckett from 2002.[/quote]

Members online