Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you don't get caught, just keep running...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Cameron Maybin stole a base in May without getting caught. In June he stole 4. July came around and he stole 14 more without getting caught (including 13 in the last 15 games) and tonight he welcomed in August with a stolen base. Oh, and he's hitting over .350 since the All-Star break. Not bad...

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Ian Stewart said:
ThoseBackPages said:
He's a good kid.

His cardboard days are over, but who cares?

Do you just have like three or four pre-written responses you select from for every single post?

I swear it's either something gay about "cardboard days being over", "IBL!!", or "LOL!".

you have some issues Brother.

Add me to the Foe list if it bothers you.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Matt Kemp has 28 steals and has only been caught three times. HIs last time being caught? April 19th. He's run off 19 in a row. Last year he was 19 for 34 in steal attempts. There's your story, thats a huge jump. Many in LA attribute it to Davey Lopes joining the coaching staff.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
ThoseBackPages said:
He's a good kid.

Do you just have like three or four pre-written responses you select from for every single post?

I swear it's either something gay about "cardboard days being over", "IBL!!", or "LOL!".

Did your dick grow at all yesterday? Are the pills working?

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Zymco said:
Matt Kemp has 28 steals and has only been caught three times. HIs last time being caught? April 19th. He's run off 19 in a row. Last year he was 19 for 34 in steal attempts. There's your story, thats a huge jump. Many in LA attribute it to Davey Lopes joining the coaching staff.
Kemp has certainly been a great story this year, but I think there can be more than one story. :)

With Maybin, the increase in steals is the big story to me. He's stolen 14 in his last 16 games which is insane and it looks like he's been building confidence in his running in a way that may make him a 50+ steals guy in a year or two. Maybe not the player people predicted of him when he was in the Minors, but he could wind up very valuable.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ian Stewart said:
ThoseBackPages said:
He's a good kid.

CAMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Brett Gardner had 14 SB in 24 chances through 73 games on June 24th.

In the last 33 games, Brett has stole 18 bases without being caught.

Ian Stewart said:
ThoseBackPages said:
He's a good kid.

Your quality is clearly higher edge and way more sophisticated. You are either ripping on someone or smacking yourself on the back for something your vast wealth has allowed you to acquire. The nice thing is your front can't get too jealous because your charm allows you to smack it too...

hold on i have your response ready for you...

fat, redneck, trailer, foxworthy, troll, fat, poor, fat, trash, fat, fat, ugly wife, fat, trailer wife, ugly, fat, blah blah blee blah.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Ian Stewart said:
ThoseBackPages said:
He's a good kid.

Do you have a follow up post to your thread on the old BMB about asking out the CVS cashier?

Would you like to brag to us about whatever it is your "wealth" has helped you gain in your life?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Sorry man, but this thread still doesn't make me feel like going out there and buying a Cameron Maybin card.

Ian Stewart said:
[quote="Anthony K.":3238ii1x][quote="Ian Stewart":3238ii1x]
ThoseBackPages said:
He's a good kid.

[/quote:3238ii1x]

Do you have a follow up post to your thread on the old BMB about asking out the CVS cashier?

Would you like to brag to us about whatever it is your "wealth" has helped you gain in your life?[/quote]

Happiness and the ability to do things you dream of ever being able to experience.[/quote:3238ii1x]

except for banging a cvs cashier! ;)

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
notjomommasclint said:
Ian Stewart said:
[quote="Anthony K.":1niv0ogm][quote="Ian Stewart":1niv0ogm]
ThoseBackPages said:
He's a good kid.

Would you like to brag to us about whatever it is your "wealth" has helped you gain in your life?[/quote]

Happiness and the ability to do things you dream of ever being able to experience.[/quote:1niv0ogm]

except for banging a cvs cashier! ;)[/quote:1niv0ogm]
To quote one of Eric's favorite lines "winning!"

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
Yes! A Clint and ian fight! These are my favorite!

Spoiler alert: Clint verbally assassinates Ian with a witty line usually having to do with a *******. :lol:

I don't think I've ever said this on a message board but, Ian you're a dick.