Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recent mail plus a couple shout outs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I stopped by my LCS, where a few cards had been held there for me until I could swing by to get them:

1/5 :D

revisRRautogu.jpg

shadyheroesauto_25.jpg

baldwinletterE.jpg

lewisprestigeauto.jpg

otahsparc.jpg

baldwineliterc.jpg

thmoasAGbat.jpg

I got these from Card Magnet:

lewisPPredink.jpg

baldwinprestigedraftauto.jpg

baldwinxtrapoints_100.jpg

I got these from Shi Guy (One Bad Day):

baldwinhotrookies.jpg

lewisscoreglossy.jpg

I got these the past few weeks from ebay:

shadyspxsuperscripts.jpg

lewisHTP.jpg

curtisROY1.jpg

curtisROY2.jpg

curtisROY3.jpg

curtisROY4.jpg

curtisROY5.jpg

youngcontenders.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Awesome stuff! I really love that McCoy Super Scripts. I don't think I ever saw one before; excellent design.

By the way, I found that regular blue Dion Lewis auto, so I'll be shooting that and the 2011 rookies your way this week. And if I say this week, you know it will be next week. :oops: :lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
Awesome stuff! I really love that McCoy Super Scripts. I don't think I ever saw one before; excellent design.

By the way, I found that regular blue Dion Lewis auto, so I'll be shooting that and the 2011 rookies your way this week. And if I say this week, you know it will be next week. :oops: :lol:
It's only the 2nd McCoy that I've seen, the first one the auto looked like **** though. I think it's actually still up on ebay, the guy won't lower his price after relisting it 27 times.

:lol: Ok, thanks man!

sffanmike25 said:
Very nice Revis and McCoy pickups!
Thanks Mike!

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I love seeing your Panthers pickups, and these certainly didn't disappoint! That "Hail to Pitt" inscription rules!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Well done all around. I like the C.Martin cards the best. Didnt know there were so many variations.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Great additions to your PC!

I agree that the Super Scripts card is nice. It is a clean design and I love the Dustin Keller version that i have. UD did a great job designing this insert set.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Nice haul and great gestures. When you get that lettermen set finished, I want to see "HER PANTS" in your sig :lol:

Members online

Latest posts