Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 Recent Eric Patterson Game Used Pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
As many of you know, I am THE Eric Patterson collector. Just wanted to take a minute and show you all my two newest game used pickups.

The first one is a one of a kind. Back in June, I was able to make it up to Kansas City for the Cubs-Royals series. I had the chance to meet up with FCB member hitforthecycle aka Chris. He hooked me up with this bat. Of course, he got hooked up with some cash. Anyway, the players were each only given one of these bats. It is game used and autographed. I can't thank Chris enough for this bat. It is truly awesome!

DSC02002.jpg

DSC02003.jpg

DSC02005.jpg

Next, I got this in the mail yesterday. This is my first game-used Jersey. Inside the jersey near the bottom it says 2009 Set 2. I had too much difficulty getting a pic of that part of the jersey, so I chose not to include it. Here it is, 2009 Set 2 Oakland Road Game-Used Jersey.

DSC01999.jpg

DSC01997.jpg

Thanks for looking!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
If you are using a digital camera that has a MACRO setting (looks like a little flower). Use that setting to take pictures that are really close up. To take a picture of that tag if you wanted to.

Like this picture I took:
P7061987.jpg

Members online

Latest posts