Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stay classy, Yadier...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Yadi is pissed hot darn
First time seeing it
my guess is that he has not called it all night till the extras
but could be wrong
Either way he will be missed hot bat right now
Tony Cruz please no Laird

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
TomMurry said:
From the video I saw, it looked like his spit came from being enraged and screaming and not intending to actually spit

This +1

The umpire's zone was inconsistent all night. He called Schumaker out on a pitch earlier in the game in a key spot that was way too high to be called a strike and I think that is where the frustration came from on Yadi's part.

That being said he did overreact but I believe the spitting was just from the overzealous yelling and not an intentional act like in the Alomar case.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Mozzie22 said:
TomMurry said:
From the video I saw, it looked like his spit came from being enraged and screaming and not intending to actually spit

This +1

The umpire's zone was inconsistent all night. He called Schumaker out on a pitch earlier in the game in a key spot that was way too high to be called a strike and I think that is where the frustration came from on Yadi's part.

That being said he did overreact but I believe the spitting was just from the overzealous yelling and not an intentional act like in the Alomar case.

I think its safe to say that both fan will agree that the ump was all over the board last night. Molina should know that the 2 people who shouldn't argue the strike zone are him and the pitcher.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
Mozzie22 said:
TomMurry said:

This +1

i agree. with it being 1000 degrees right now, it was just sweat and slobber flying off him as he was yelling and screaming. he shouldn't get suspended for it, its not his fault its hotter than hell right now. while i'm not a cardinals fan (far from it), the cubs and brewers fans need to have a coke and a smile and STFU, (thanks Richard Pryor)

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
It has nothing to do with being a Cubs or Brewers fan guy.
It has everything to do with Yadi being a total ******! This isn't the first time he's acted like an idiot! A long suspension is warranted for the bump alone.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
fengzhang said:
After you bump the umpire 3 times, you lose the benefit of the doubt on the spit.

Boom - exactly. And I never meant to imply he cocked back his head with a loogie and hurled it at the ump, but the fact is spit ended up all over the ump's face because he was acting like an ass. I predict 5 games.

Members online