Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning miggy

American Jesse, long time since you dropped by the MT, how are things?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Junior Griffey said:
Hey! I slept from 12-4, and it doesn't look like I'm going back to sleep. Too excited about the National today! Woo hoo!

Thats understandable. What are you hoping to find at the show for your collection?

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Quite a few things actually. I'm looking for an on card auto of Tom Brady, preferably from Topps Heritage or one of the auto'd football pieces /99, the super bowl MVP ones. I'm also looking for a Griffey 01 sweet spot auto, a Sidney Crosby on card auto/patch, and a Honus Wagner autographed check. If I don't find a Wagner that I like, I'm hoping to land a Jackie Robinson or Satchel Paige auto.

MojoDan said:
Junior Griffey said:
Hey! I slept from 12-4, and it doesn't look like I'm going back to sleep. Too excited about the National today! Woo hoo!

Thats understandable. What are you hoping to find at the show for your collection?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Junior Griffey said:
Quite a few things actually. I'm looking for an on card auto of Tom Brady, preferably from Topps Heritage or one of the auto'd football pieces /99, the super bowl MVP ones. I'm also looking for a Griffey 01 sweet spot auto, a Sidney Crosby on card auto/patch, and a Honus Wagner autographed check. If I don't find a Wagner that I like, I'm hoping to land a Jackie Robinson or Satchel Paige auto.

MojoDan said:
[quote="Junior Griffey":2hoddl6b]Hey! I slept from 12-4, and it doesn't look like I'm going back to sleep. Too excited about the National today! Woo hoo!

[/quote:2hoddl6b]

Heckuva list there! :eek:
I think you'll see all of those there. Be sure to let us know how you do. Good luck.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
anyone going to the show can you be on the lookout for any miggy 1/1's, any low numbered essential credentials cards (any sport), and 1998 super raves baseball cards for me? I would greatly appreciate it

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Good Morning!!!!

even though I have the rest of my relics coming in, I still find myself searching ebay for them. Old habits die hard!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
darrend505 said:
Good Morning!!!!

even though I have the rest of my relics coming in, I still find myself searching ebay for them. Old habits die hard!

Dont we all......I still search for 1997 Platinums and 2009 A&G Red Inks.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
George_Calfas said:
darrend505 said:
Good Morning!!!!

Dont we all......I still search for 1997 Platinums and 2009 A&G Red Inks.

True! I am looking forward to selling all the extras from this lot :twisted:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning everyone. Just finishing packing. I'll be on the road within an hour. It's a 4 1/2 hr drive to where I am staying Wisconsin, another 45 minutes from there to Rosemont if traffic is moving.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Thanks! I plan on making a thread, I actually made a photobucket folder just for it. I'm just going to take pics with my iphone so it'll be quick and easy. I should be able to update it at the end of every night. I haven't been to a National since it was in Chicago back in 04 or 05, so I'm like a kid on Christmas Day.

MojoDan said:
Junior Griffey said:

MojoDan said:
[quote="Junior Griffey":257abzep]Hey! I slept from 12-4, and it doesn't look like I'm going back to sleep. Too excited about the National today! Woo hoo!

Heckuva list there! :eek:
I think you'll see all of those there. Be sure to let us know how you do. Good luck.[/quote:257abzep]

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Be sure to stop by the FCB booth and if you can show us the pickups on the live stream :)

Have a great time.

Members online

Latest posts