Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Avoiding this seller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autocut

This seller has some questionable items from time to time. Here are 2 that comes to mind.

!BhGo2og!Wk~$(KGrHqUH-EMEr8iPuELhBLHsDsj!L!~~_12.jpg
CATFISH HUNTER 2001 FLEER GENUINE NOTG GAME JERSEY#/50
http://cgi.ebay.com/CATFISH-HUNTER-2001 ... 5d2742d91f
The numbering is off. That's how the autographed/game used are numbered, not the base game used cards. This was one of those fleer bankruptcy unnumbered cards that someone hand numbered themselves.

And this:

!BmRSn4wBGk~$(KGrHqMH-CUEtgsZPOlYBLfE7vjCf!~~_35.jpg
BILL SKOWRON 2001 FLEER GAME TIME FAMERS LUMBER G/U BAT
http://cgi.ebay.com/BILL-SKOWRON-2001-F ... 5ad7473f51

The Famer Lumber were #'d to 100 and look how badly the edges are (uneven and rough cut) where the bat piece is. I think this was a mock up turned into a game used card. Do a search for Famer Lumber proof and you'll see a bunch popup. I remember seeing this one also without game used piece.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
You do remember that UD had put these in some of their products as buybacks.

There have been a few discussions about these.. and other Fleer cards with the hand numbering..

I pulled a Maddux that was hand numbered back then as well..

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I'm pretty sure that's a legit card. A bunch of them got out onto the secondary market (due to the bankruptcy) that were not numbered. I have a few myself. Also I don't think it would be worth anyone's time to fake a Bill Skowron bat card :)

jimedno100.jpg

bbondsbat.jpg

autocut

rebelpawn said:
I'm pretty sure that's a legit card. A bunch of them got out onto the secondary market (due to the bankruptcy) that were not numbered. I have a few myself. Also I don't think it would be worth anyone's time to fake a Bill Skowron bat card :)

Maybe its just a bad scan as that cut out looks hand cut. Lol, and you'd be surprised what people fake.

Members online