Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do you have to finish the whole non payment to leave a neg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
do you have to finish the whole non payment process to leave a negative feedback for non-payment?
this is the second time this same buyer has bought something from me and not paid.
ebay ID: omgitsjaney

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
rum151man said:
do you have to finish the whole non payment process to leave a negative feedback for non-payment?
this is the second time this same buyer has bought something from me and not paid.

sellers cant leave negs

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
George_Calfas said:
rum151man said:

sellers cant leave negs
that is so lame, so what can I do when people dont pay????

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
rum151man said:
George_Calfas said:
rum151man said:

sellers cant leave negs

They get strikes for not paying, too many strikes they can have their accounts suspended.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
sportscardtheory said:
rum151man said:
George_Calfas said:
rum151man said:

sellers cant leave negs

They get strikes for not paying, too many strikes they can have their accounts suspended.
I have filed a couple of non-payments before and when I did it always said waiting for other peoples response. I guess it gets closed after a certain amount of time if they dont pay.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
It does get closed after a while. I want to say it takes nearly two weeks for the strike to go against them. I am currently waiting for one to go through so I can relist the item. It's a pain in the butt.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
It takes four days once the NPB process starts. You have to wait atleast four days after the auction closes to start the NPB process.

And like everybody has said, sellers can't leave negative feedback.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Block his ID from bidding on your items.

rum151man said:

zep33

Aug 24, 2008
Cape Cod, Mass
Dealing with a guy that accepted a counter offer on a card for $22 on July 22nd. He has tons of great feedback but he's only a buyer. Been 9 days now without a word from him. I look yesterday and see his feedback has jumped up quite a bit and he's paying for stuff for auctions that ended after mine did. So I sent an invoice in case he forgot about it. Not a peep out of him, but again today his feedback goes up another 10 or so and some of the auctions ended yesterday and he's already paid. Every one of his new feedbacks comes from items that ended after July 22nd. Unbelievable. So I just opened a case and now open myself up for a negative from this ******. Ebay lets buyers get away with this crap and there's nothing we can do it about it.

Same guy used to be on my BBL for sending E checks that the clear dates kept changing and then bouncing, stringing me along for a month. He contacted me a year ago and asked to be unblocked, he bought and paid for one thing quickly so I left him off my BBL. My mistake, back he goes.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Does anyone know the reasoning behind not being able to leave a negative feedback even if the buyer does not pay? Is there a logical reason why this is not accepted :?:

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
pootshwan said:
Does anyone know the reasoning behind not being able to leave a negative feedback even if the buyer does not pay? Is there a logical reason why this is not accepted :?:

Probably because some sellers held feedback hostage. Or if you neg'd them they would neg you back even though you did nothing wrong on your end.

Roy Birchler

Aug 7, 2008
Northern California
cstmleather said:
pootshwan said:

Probably because some sellers held feedback hostage. Or if you neg'd them they would neg you back even though you did nothing wrong on your end.

+1

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Still a seller needs to be able to leave negatives for a buyer regardless. If you leave a seller negative feedback because you where left a neg and you, the buyer, did something wrong your an idiot. Not speaking the statement towards anybody.

Members online

Latest posts