Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

First OVER/UNDER season win totals list up...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Here you go. There's a coulpla I like, especially IF I could place bets in person. These are from Hilton LV via ESPN:

CARDINALS 7
FALCONS 10
RAVENS 10.5
BILLS 5.5
PANTHERS 4.5
BEARS 8.5
BENGALS 5.5
BROWNS 6.5
COWBOYS 9
BRONCOS 5.5
LIONS 8
PACKERS 11.5
TEXANS 8.5
COLTS 9.5
JAGUARS 6.5
CHIEFS 8
DOLPHINS 7.5
VIKINGS 7
PATRIOTS 11.5
SAINTS 10
GIANTS 9.5
JETS 10
RAIDERS 7
EAGLES 10.5
STEELERS 10.5
CHARGERS 10
49ERS 7.5
SEAHAWKS 6
RAMS 7.5
BUCS 8
TITANS 7
REDSKINS 6

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:
Take the under on the 49ers.

and the Seahawks :lol:

and the Raiders. :twisted:

Raiders will have more wins than the hawks...have you seen your schedule? NFC East and AFC North. That's 8 losses right there...that's 3 games away from putting them in the Under...add the splits with Divisional opponents...IN THE UNDER...just trying to help you make money and find some good in the bad ;) ...Seahawks won't win more than 5 this year...I'll be happy if the Raiders suck bad enough to draft Luck or Barkley.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:

Raiders will have more wins than the hawks...have you seen your schedule? NFC East and AFC North. That's 8 losses right there...that's 3 games away from putting them in the Under...add the splits with Divisional opponents...IN THE UNDER...just trying to help you make money and find some good in the bad ;) ...Seahawks won't win more than 5 this year...I'll be happy if the Raiders suck bad enough to draft Luck or Barkley.

They will win more than 5.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:

I smell a "sig" bet brewing...

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
[quote="seahawks4ever":39lwijy2]Take the under on the 49ers.

I smell a "sig" bet brewing...[/quote:39lwijy2]

I'm down with that. I'm already thinking of your new sig. It's going to involve Pete Carroll.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:
[quote="KingTrojan43":335qcu4m][quote="seahawks4ever":335qcu4m]Take the under on the 49ers.

I smell a "sig" bet brewing...[/quote:335qcu4m]

I'm down with that. I'm already thinking of your new sig. It's going to involve Pete Carroll.[/quote:335qcu4m]

We're going dirty??? I got something for you :lol: ...it's a bet then....You got the Hawks at 6 or better...loser rocks sig of winner's choice until the 2012 Draft...deal?

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
[quote="seahawks4ever":1t4uu2s8][quote="KingTrojan43":1t4uu2s8][quote="seahawks4ever":1t4uu2s8]Take the under on the 49ers.

I smell a "sig" bet brewing...[/quote:1t4uu2s8]

I'm down with that. I'm already thinking of your new sig. It's going to involve Pete Carroll.[/quote:1t4uu2s8]

We're going dirty??? I got something for you :lol: ...it's a bet then....You got the Hawks at 6 or better...loser rocks sig of winner's choice until the 2012 Draft...deal?[/quote:1t4uu2s8]

I will only agree if your ******* doesn't vanish again. Doesn't do any good to make a bet with a ghost. :lol:

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:
[quote="KingTrojan43":30w9oii3][quote="seahawks4ever":30w9oii3][quote="KingTrojan43":30w9oii3][quote="seahawks4ever":30w9oii3]Take the under on the 49ers.

I smell a "sig" bet brewing...[/quote:30w9oii3]

I'm down with that. I'm already thinking of your new sig. It's going to involve Pete Carroll.[/quote:30w9oii3]

We're going dirty??? I got something for you :lol: ...it's a bet then....You got the Hawks at 6 or better...loser rocks sig of winner's choice until the 2012 Draft...deal?[/quote:30w9oii3]

I will only agree if your ******* doesn't vanish again. Doesn't do any good to make a bet with a ghost. :lol:[/quote:30w9oii3]

I won't vanish again...I'm back....until the Hawks win 6 :lol: but I'm not worried about that. ;)

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
seahawks4ever said:
KingTrojan43 said:
[quote="seahawks4ever":jqw5uj65][quote="KingTrojan43":jqw5uj65][quote="seahawks4ever":jqw5uj65][quote="KingTrojan43":jqw5uj65][quote="seahawks4ever":jqw5uj65]Take the under on the 49ers.

I smell a "sig" bet brewing...[/quote:jqw5uj65]

I'm down with that. I'm already thinking of your new sig. It's going to involve Pete Carroll.[/quote:jqw5uj65]

We're going dirty??? I got something for you :lol: ...it's a bet then....You got the Hawks at 6 or better...loser rocks sig of winner's choice until the 2012 Draft...deal?[/quote:jqw5uj65]

I will only agree if your ******* doesn't vanish again. Doesn't do any good to make a bet with a ghost. :lol:[/quote:jqw5uj65]

I won't vanish again...I'm back....until the Hawks win 6 :lol: but I'm not worried about that. ;)[/quote:jqw5uj65]

I'm game.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Wow id say there is some easy money on that board. Gotta put some money on the browns and texans for sure. The cards might be a good bet if they come together quick. They should get 4 wins atleast in their division so 7 overall isnt much.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My picks. Coupla of these I really like.
gt2590 said:
Here you go. There's a coulpla I like, especially IF I could place bets in person. These are from Hilton LV via ESPN:

CARDINALS 7 Over
FALCONS 10 Over!
RAVENS 10.5 Over
BILLS 5.5 Under
PANTHERS 4.5 Over
BEARS 8.5 Under
BENGALS 5.5 Under
BROWNS 6.5 Under
COWBOYS 9 Under :(
BRONCOS 5.5 Under
LIONS 8 Over
PACKERS 11.5 Over
TEXANS 8.5 Over
COLTS 9.5 Over!
JAGUARS 6.5 Over
CHIEFS 8 Over
DOLPHINS 7.5 Under
VIKINGS 7 Under
PATRIOTS 11.5 Under
SAINTS 10 Under
GIANTS 9.5 Under
JETS 10 Over
RAIDERS 7 Under
EAGLES 10.5 Over
STEELERS 10.5 Over
CHARGERS 10 Under
49ERS 7.5 Over!
SEAHAWKS 6 Under
RAMS 7.5 Over
BUCS 8 Over
TITANS 7 Under
REDSKINS 6 Under

JimmyD

Jun 30, 2010
Surrey, BC, Canada Eh!
these would be my picks:

cards- under
falcons- over
Bengals- way under (im thinking 0 fer this year)
Lions- Under
colts over
dolphins under
pats over
jets over
raiders under
eagles over
niners under
seahawks under

rest of them are coin flips IMO

Members online

Latest posts