Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vote for the FCB Defensive Player of the Week

Cast your vote for Defensive Player of the Week

• John Abraham Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madman1978

Vote for the FCB Defensive Player of the Week
There were so many impressive stats on the Defensive side of the ball this week It was hard to pick players for this poll!
but here we go anyway There was quite a few teams who had the "D"D step up and win games in Week 1 Ravens Titians and Steelers are 3 of those teams.

Defensive Player of the Week

John Abraham Falcons 3 sacks 4 Tackles
James Harrison Steelers 9 Tackles 3 sacks a forced Fumble
Cortland Finnegan Titians 2 Ints 5 Tackles

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Had to vote for Finnegan.

Not to dis Harrison, but Finnegan did it vs. a much tougher divisional team with more at stake. Besides, the Texans give up tons of sacks to everybody. Also, Garrard hadn't thrown hardly any picks last year, I think only 3, and this kid almost beat that single-handedly.

Big win for them, and with Collins in there, they may be a better team overrall.

madman1978

gt2590 said:
Had to vote for Finnegan.

Not to dis Harrison, but Finnegan did it vs. a much tougher divisional team with more at stake. Besides, the Texans give up tons of sacks to everybody. Also, Garrard hadn't thrown hardly any picks last year, I think only 3, and this kid almost beat that single-handedly.

Big win for them, and with Collins in there, they may be a better team overrall.
Jags didnt have there start front in this game in fact I believe 2 of the O-line are hurt Presently

Members online