Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The highest priced cards for the month of July...REVAMPED!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
After to listening to FCB board members who gave me some great ideas, I decided to revamp this list into two sections -- a vintage section and a modern section. I also made it easier to read so please let me know what you think! I plan on updating this every month. I plan on keeping prior months available to look at so you can go back and see what sold in the past. Again, let me know your thoughts.

http://www.mytoppscards.com/cardtracker.htm

Also, please while you are there, check out the rest of my web site and my Hall of Fame!!

Thanks!

Craig from Texas

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Hmm.. I could have sworn a PAC man sold for $1000 in July...

Edit, never mind I see you got it :)

Very cool idea!

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Thanks George -- because those items did not have the word "Topps" in the title, I missed those items in the search. Sweet red autos! :)

Craig from Texas

George_Calfas said:
[ebay:bfcde2n6]370528215261[/ebay:bfcde2n6]
[ebay:bfcde2n6]350480653002[/ebay:bfcde2n6]

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I can not believe how high the PAC MAN prices were! I bought two boxes of Ginter and actually did get a boxing autograph -- of Muhammad Ali's trainer Angelo Dundee.

Craig from Texas

matfanofold said:
Hmm.. I could have sworn a PAC man sold for $1000 in July...

Edit, never mind I see you got it :)

Very cool idea!

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Thank you! I plan to do this each month. I think it would be neat to reflect back on it years from now and see what cards sold for what in the past. If anyone has any ideas to improve on this, I would like to hear them. Thanks!

Craig from Texas

elainebenice said:
nice work!!

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Yes, I decided to do auction format only. I also decided to go with only cards that had Topps in the title. There are some red auto Ginter Pacquiao's that I missed but this is because Topps was not in the title. I am sure I missed some more.

Craig from Texas

mlbsalltimegreats said:
Nice List. Obviously you are going to miss some - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

but still cool list.

I just saw that you only do auction format only. I get it now.

Latest posts