Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Psa/dna sub is back good with the bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Kind of stinks when a IP you got yourself gets rejected. I guess the crap marker Regis used is messing with them. But the Aaron I kind of expected to fail (got a refund already) and the Hulk and Palmer where a recent ttm to florida. Hulk I suspected but I am thinking they goofed on the Palmer. But anyhow the other 6 look great in the holder. Thanks for looking.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Where did you get Regis, it does look like a stamp auto. i can see why they rejected. Hogan isn't even close. Must have a ghost signer for his ttm.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Where did you get Regis, it does look like a stamp auto. i can see why they rejected. Hogan isn't even close. Must have a ghost signer for his ttm.

Holy crap you are right, thats not the IP one haha thats a ttm one I sent when ginter came out, there is no doubt thats a stamp now that I look at it closer. Now I need to find what the hell I did with the other one ::facepalm:: :lol:

MacK said:
That Rivera is awesome.

Thank you as soon as I seen the card I was like why the hell wasnt this signed, and I made it my mission to get it signed :D

/10

Aug 1, 2011
I like how you got the autos authenticated but didn't grade the cards (seriously). I value the service of autograph authentication, despite its imperfection, but I share lots of people's opinions on card grading.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
/10 said:
I like how you got the autos authenticated but didn't grade the cards (seriously). I value the service of autograph authentication, despite its imperfection, but I share lots of people's opinions on card grading.

This was a 10$ autograph authentication only promotion I got in on. With that said I wasn't really interested in grading these much anyway due to the condition, I dont need them to tell me they are not mint :D . But I agree with your statement.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
xcantgobackx that odd but it is what it is I guess. Thank you everyone for the kind words.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
That Bunning looks really sharp. Can you get the card graded as well as the sig authenticated? I think I've seen that before, and if it grades out as well as I think it might it would get serious action from Registry guys, if you were inclined to sell.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
daveyou said:
That yogi looks sick slabbed in psa dna case, bud!!

Dave
:D

TomMurry said:
that MIGHT be the best looking Rivera auto I've seen
Thank you :D

FinestRCcollector said:
Do you need a subscription to psa to use this service??
Not for just the autograph authentication.

smapdi said:
That Bunning looks really sharp. Can you get the card graded as well as the sig authenticated? I think I've seen that before, and if it grades out as well as I think it might it would get serious action from Registry guys, if you were inclined to sell.

I am pretty sure you need a PSA account for that. With that said I would be curious on what it grades since it looks pretty good.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
jwc9p said:
Did you get your Yogi's TTM? They look almost identical to the one that I got TTM and praying they are authentic.

The 1955 is. Like 3 months ago Yogi went on a signing spree TTM then it must have become over whelming since it stopped as fast as it started. Is that when you got it in?

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
nyc3 said:
jwc9p said:
Did you get your Yogi's TTM? They look almost identical to the one that I got TTM and praying they are authentic.

The 1955 is. Like 3 months ago Yogi went on a signing spree TTM then it must have become over whelming since it stopped as fast as it started. Is that when you got it in?
Yep, gotta love it when legends sign like that and we get lucky
yogi-1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts