Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies-Giants Weekend series thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Since the Phillies and Giants and their fans, especially on here, have had a great little rivalry going lately, I thought it might be fun to put up a thread running for the weekend.

Phils have a HUGE lead in their division and Giants are only up 1 game, but you gotta wonder if the Phils don't want revenge or just to send a message for the possible post-season Series.

Personally, I have to work alot without PC access, but I will check in.

Tonite, Lee vs. MadBum.

Should be fun, but starting this thread is kinda like lighting the fuse and walking away. :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Lancemountain said:
Phills might drop one

That's the Spirit T! :lol:

BTW, in case folks didn't know, Oswalt is traveling with the team and expected back for Sunday's game. Kendrick back to the bullpen...

fengzhang

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago, IL
Giants have their #4 and 5 pitchers going this series. If Phillies lose another series to the Giants, they definitely have their number.

packbusta

Aug 15, 2010
I tuned in ti the game a little late. Does anybody know what the problem was with the sign in right field? And can we blame it on Tony Plush? ;)

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Lee must go 9 tonight, I don't trust Lidge yet with only a 2 run lead, maybe a 12 run lead, but not 2.

Kevin

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
Madduxesque. What command of both sides of the plate. When Lee is on he is as good as they come.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
and cody ross with the golden sombrero at the end. Not a bad performance by Madbum, but just too much Cliff
Lee tonight.

Kevin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts