Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Platinum redemptions - now live.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I apologize if this has been discussed, but if it was I missed it:

Does anyone know who the prospect auto redemptions are for? Certain redemption cards do not provide player names. Has anyone here redeemed one of these? If so, what player did you get?

Since 3 of the guys on the checklist are MIA at this point (Brett Eibner, David Cooper, Yorman Rodriguez), are these "generic" redemption cards for one of those 3 players? Or are they good for someone else?

Thanks in advance for any info!

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Re: 2011 Bowman Platinum redemptions - questions

It tells you who you will get when you enter the code. I just got my Chisenhall Refractor auto last week.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008

TomMurry said:
It tells you who you will get when you enter the code. I just got my Chisenhall Refractor auto last week.
Chisenhall? Are you talking about last year's Platinum?

I'm referring to 2011 Bowman Platinum, such as this:
$(KGrHqYOKocE4)eURIS1BOOyk1Q9I!~~_12.jpg

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA

They are the same I believe. You know who you get when you enter in the code on the back

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI

AllI have seen redeemed is Eibner - curious to know who the other possibilities are.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008

Exposfan said:
AllI have seen redeemed is Eibner - curious to know who the other possibilities are.
Thanks for the reply. That suggests that the generic redemptions might be for one of the 3 missing guys (which makes sense). If anyone else has redeemed one, please let us know who you got. :)

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama

We've redeemed two in two case breaks, both were for Eibner. I guess Brett Eibner is last years Mauricio Robles for Platinum!

Oh yeah, still waiting on 4 redemptions from last years Platinum to be shipped. :(

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008

^^^

Any more Platinum redeemin' go on over the big weekend? Has anyone unlocked a player other than Brett Eibner?
Thanks!

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008

The Eibner redemption autos are live...received mine today. I haven't seen or heard anything regarding Yorman Rodriguez or David Cooper, so my assumption is they were a no-go.
Eibner.jpg

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008

I redeemed two from totally different sources(remember last year each case seemed to have the same guy as a redemption box topper?) and both were Eibner ref. autos and I got both today in the mail..

Members online

Latest posts