Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box of '08 TNA Impact (Broke live @ FCB Booth today)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VintageGuyShaun

Jul 6, 2010
Schaumburg, IL
Hey everyone! I broke this box live from National at the FCB booth earlier today, but I thought I would recap here. Shout out to Gilmore, Joe E (muskiesfan) and the FCB crew for offering to let me bust live. Had a great time! Anyhow, four hits to a box. The box guarantees one of the autos to be /50 or less, but mine were both basic silvers. I won't complain, though!

$25 box/18 packs/8 cards per

The first hit was a Consequences Creed TNAutographs inscribed with "TNA Debut '07" (BV $15)
Followed that up with our numbered insert, a Mike's Magical Moments #/50.
Third hit was the big one of the box; a TNAutographs from JEFF JARRETT. Big fan, so this was huge. (BV $25)
Final hit was our relic, and it was a good one. Authentic Action Memorabilia from Karen Angle #/250. (BV $25)

All in all I was very satisfied. I think this one was a solid break, especially since I rarely bust boxes. Thanks for the look, and feel free to comment! Have a good one.

-The VGS