Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NSCC Gift For Our Resident Tyson Jackson Collector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't think he collects him anymore. As a matter of fact, where the hell has Pucker been recently?

There are several others who will probably be interested in it though...kcgranola, JoeyV, MojoDan.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
mstng99tim said:
I don't think he collects him anymore. As a matter of fact, where the hell has Pucker been recently?

There are several others who will probably be interested in it though...kcgranola, JoeyV, MojoDan.

Good question, the only post I've seen him reply to recently is the weight loss thread.

Great gesture Adam, I'm sure we can find an appreciative home for it.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Whomever can show any Tyson Jackson PC cards can have it, post and let me know.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
I will post this:
image17.jpg

Then nominate the card go to JoeyV.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
wheeler281 said:
congrats kc.

Adam great gesture

Not me, FCB great gesture. Someone dropped them off at the booth so we could give them away.

I forgot, I also have a Javon Ringer one from the Titans, anyone collect him? Its yours if you do.

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009
Gellman said:
wheeler281 said:
congrats kc.

Adam great gesture

Not me, FCB great gesture. Someone dropped them off at the booth so we could give them away.

I forgot, I also have a Javon Ringer one from the Titans, anyone collect him? Its yours if you do.

I want to thank everyone for this great card for my collection it will never leave.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
Thanks for the thought Gellman :) Glad to see it go to kcgranola.

Yeah, I'm still around, just have been really busy this semester with school and don't make it to the boards nearly as much as I used to.

Oh, and kc, it's not a card, it's an 8x10. Tracy sent me one a while back.

Members online

Latest posts