Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Milestone For The Astros A to Z Autograph Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I have officially hit 200 unique Astros autographs! With three arrivals today I actually hit 202.

The first 156 can be found here.

And here are the rest:

WilliamsWalt.jpg

TempleJohnny.jpg

OsteenClaude2.jpg

MetzgerRoger.jpg

LemasterDenny2.jpg

CorsiJim.jpg

GladdingFred.jpg

NiemannRandy.jpg

GrossGreg.jpg

ForschKen.jpg

FergusonJoe.jpg

DuckworthBrandon.jpg

JohnsonRuss.jpg

SperringRob.jpg

MeyerBrian.jpg

CervBob.jpg
Bob Cerv

KerfeldCharlie.jpg

BrownHal.jpg

StankiewiczAndy.jpg

HartgravesDean.jpg

BrownOllie.jpg
Ollie Brown

BalesLee.jpg
Lee Bales

MayMilt.jpg

CacekCraig.jpg
Craig Cacek

MormanAlvin.jpg

BannisterFloyd.jpg

ArlichDon.jpg
Don Arlich

MejiasRoman.jpg

CulverGeorge.jpg
George Culver

ScheidRich.jpg

DavidsonMark.jpg

HernandezXavier.jpg

ReddingTim.jpg

GonzalezLuis.jpg

HardyLarry.jpg
Larry Hardy

WilliamsJimy.jpg

MercedOrlando.jpg

StoneDean.jpg
Dean Stone

BoswellKen.jpg

MillerTrever.jpg

TuckerScooter.jpg

JudenJeff.jpg

SextonJimmy.jpg

WheelerDan.jpg

HerrmannEd.jpg
Ed Herrmann

BarkerGlen.jpg

GutierrezRicky.jpg

ScottMike.jpg

I'm pretty pleased. My goal for the year was 200 and I hit it two days into February LOL

Thank you to all of the members of FCB, The Bench, The Team Collectors, and SCN that have helped me along the way. Hopefully more will find their way out of dark boxes and into my collection :lol:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Fantastic cards! Keep up the good work! I used to collect a lot of Astro autographs myself, but your collection puts my 50 autos to shame!

Keep us posted on your progress towards the ultimate goal.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
JackLondon said:
Fantastic cards! Keep up the good work! I used to collect a lot of Astro autographs myself, but your collection puts my 50 autos to shame!

Keep us posted on your progress towards the ultimate goal.

If you have any doubles, I'm sure I can find a double of someone you need. I'm always up for some wheeling and dealing.

Thanks for all of the comments :) Here's hoping I can hit 300 by year's end.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats!

I am closing in on 200 certified O's auto's, I believe I am at 195 or so right now. I have been slacking on updating and there are a few easy ones out there I could pick up to get to 200.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
allstarauction said:
Congrats!

I am closing in on 200 certified O's auto's, I believe I am at 195 or so right now. I have been slacking on updating and there are a few easy ones out there I could pick up to get to 200.

Scan em and let us see em!

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice Therion! Your going for everyone in a Astros uni right? Do you have Hector Gimenez yet?

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
trolea1234 said:
Very nice Therion! Your going for everyone in a Astros uni right? Do you have Hector Gimenez yet?

Yes to both questions :)

Here is a link to the Astros A to Z Project with links to the pictures of everything I have. The names without hyperlinks are still needed.

Astros A to Z Project

jayb123x

Aug 7, 2008
Nice work Billy! Hope to have that many one day. Will look on Wed. (day off) for those cards you need for S.T.
-Jason

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Therion said:
allstarauction said:
Congrats!

Most are scanned right here... I will update everything in the next week or so when I hit 200 different :)

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/a ... ollection/

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
allstarauction said:
Therion said:
allstarauction said:
Congrats!

Most are scanned right here... I will update everything in the next week or so when I hit 200 different :)

That is some sweet stuff. Is everything in your collection certified or is that all you have scanned?

Good luck on reaching 200!

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Therion said:
allstarauction said:
Therion said:
allstarauction said:
Congrats!

That is some sweet stuff. Is everything in your collection certified or is that all you have scanned?

Everything is certified that I have, just behind on the scanning. I am at around 195 different players in hand, with a few on the way.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
allstarauction said:
Therion said:
allstarauction said:
Therion said:
allstarauction said:
Congrats!

Everything is certified that I have, just behind on the scanning. I am at around 195 different players in hand, with a few on the way.

195 different players and they're all certified? That is incredible! Drop me a PM when you get them all uploaded, I'd love to see it all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts