Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got to love your friends - AROD IP Ginter Snag!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I posted it in my Ginter thread but I wanted to make a separate one as this was a HUGE whale for my set. Arod has been at the top of my list for my Ginter Non Certified Auto Project. He is almost impossible in NYC and trying for him at spring training is like trying to win the powerball lottery. Like Jeter, your best shot is when he is rehabbing in Tampa. 
My good friend who lives in Tampa helped me finally add him. 

These were obtained outside the Yankees Tampa Field complex where the players exit after rehabbing. Like jeter , the players will park at the exit, roll the window down and the security guard will walk 1 person at a time to the car and Arod would sign while sitting in his car. It's orderly and it's great for players like jeter and Arod who get turned off by pushing crowds. He signed 25 today then got out of his car and signed for all the people in the back of the line. There was 75 people I was told waiting for him. My friend got the 08 today done and he was 10th in line .He got me 2010 on Thursday as it was the only Arod ginter he had on him so I had overnighted the 08 Thursday so he would have it for the weekend chance. 
The 2010 also has a great shot. 

Here they are. Eventually I will have them slabbed. There is 1 more big guy I need and it's in the process of getting done. 

But here are the 2 New Huge additions. Like or Hate him , His auto was huge to add 
To this auto project. And he is not the easiest to get especially for me as I do not venture into NYC to try for him. And Spring Training with the Yankees is a nightmare. 

2008 Allen & Ginter
35c44c71.jpg

2010 Allen & Ginter
00e9cc36.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Who is your last corner stone guy. Nice card! That Pujols still looks good. You sent me those Molina cards awhile back to try and get signed outside the stadium but we havent really made it over there much and a few people said he is not signing as often.

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
I just picked up a Randy Johnson and will be rescanning my 08 set. Just passed the 725 mark for total A&G cards signed.

The one I am waiting to get my hands on is Ken Griffey Jr.

matchpenalty said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
matchpenalty said:
My guess on last Big Mac ginter cornerstone is Tyson or Manny Pacman. We should find out tomorrow.

Nope!!

He plays in one of the 4 major sports.

Probably won't be for a couple of weeks ;)

any updates on last cornerstone?

The last cornerstone will be in my possession
By mid / end of September. It's worth the wait , trust me

Randy Johnson is doing a signing with a company I deal with. I'm def Gona get a Ginter done.

Have you a way to get griffey?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts