Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Shoeless Joe Giveaway Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Cool video. I'm glad the guy picked first picked the correct clover. That would have sucked if he picked the wrong clover. Also, kudos to BG for hooking up the other guy with 3 cases as a consolation prize.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Does anyone know if the guy who won the Jackson was the guy who had the clover card or the guy who had the most cuts from Sports Icons(and I wonder how many cuts he had to win the entry-watch him pull a clover or two from the cases Leaf had!)

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
coltsnsox07 said:
Does anyone know if the guy who won the Jackson was the guy who had the clover card or the guy who had the most cuts from Sports Icons(and I wonder how many cuts he had to win the entry-watch him pull a clover or two from the cases Leaf had!)

They guy who won was the guy who pulled the clover card.

The other guy bought 50 cases and had the huge collection, didn't win the Jackson.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Wonder if the guy still has the Shoeless Joe auto or already sold it. BG looked more jacked when the guy pulled the clover saying he won it. Did the guy bust those runner up cases. BG made it sound like he packed them and they will be LOADED. Where is video Gilmore has with winner and his corporate walk through vid?

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
He wasn't wheelchair bound, I don't think. He was rolling around in a lo-jack and had a man and woman with him, one who was pushing a wheelchair full of wax and other stuff. BG was more pumped than the guy who won, although it was pretty exciting all around. It was funny how he went straight to the benchwarmer girl for pictures. The brunette is the 2011 PMOY Claire McClair. She was there signing stickers for an upcoming Leaf release.

BG did hand pack the cases that were given to the other guy. He guaranteed the winners of the cases won't be disappointed.

A_Pharis said:
"Hey, hottest chicks in the building... check out this card I got. WIll you take a pic with me? Gayuk gayuk gayuk!"

Sucks for the guy that opened all of those cases. Gotta ask, though. Was he wheelchair-bound?

Latest posts