Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose "George Costanza" Constanza is the man

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
I've very impressed by him and it was nice to see him get his first HR. J.C. Boscan is doing a great job filling in as well. Hard to believe that these guys have had to be in the minors so long racking up over 3000 career at bats each.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
mlbfan10 said:
I've very impressed by him and it was nice to see him get his first HR. J.C. Boscan is doing a great job filling in as well. Hard to believe that these guys have had to be in the minors so long racking up over 3000 career at bats each.

how does the braves management not realize constanza would have been better than mcout or schaeffer? baffling. granted he may never hit another homer but he's great in the field and knows how to get on base.

boscan has been good. glad we've kept him around.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
I liked having Schafer's speed but his consistency was laking. I'm sure injuries and the suspension has kept him from reaching his full potential. Having Constanza has been great and having him and Bourn just makes sense. Constanza, Bourn, and Heyward. Great out field right there!

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
chiefer77 said:
He needs to learn to slide a little earlier when stealing second base. He injured Daniel Murphy pretty good today with a bonehead slide.

The Mutts are a Double A team playing in a big league park. Junior Varsity all the way around.

Members online

Latest posts