Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone have a clue...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
why this card went so high?
thanks

[ebay:2lkaqyh7]140295857468[/ebay:2lkaqyh7]

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
If I remember correctly, it's like the toughest card from the set, very hard to come by. Haven't seen/noticed one sell in a while. So yeah, scarcity + set collectors = high price.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Jays_Cards said:
Looks like a schill to me..

I don't get why just because a low feedback person bids, it's always a shill. I mean, do you have any proof of it? It's a rare card and a set that has many deep pocketed set collectors, not to mention the low feedback guy won.

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
flightposite said:
Jays_Cards said:
Looks like a schill to me..

I don't get why just because a low feedback person bids, it's always a shill. I mean, do you have any proof of it? It's a rare card and a set that has many deep pocketed set collectors, not to mention the low feedback guy won.

Well there is the guy with 405 feeback who placed a bunch of bids, and the guy with 1271 who did the same, and the guy with 651 who did the same.

Clearly a shill.

Craig

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
4 different bidders went $100+. Shill or not, that is a coveted little card.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Craig - 21hawk said:
flightposite said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":3l0fd9nz]Looks like a schill to me..

Well there is the guy with 405 feeback who placed a bunch of bids, and the guy with 1271 who did the same, and the guy with 651 who did the same.

Clearly a shill.

Craig[/quote:3l0fd9nz]

Considering the guy that won the auction has 4 total bids and 100% are with that seller...

Members online

Latest posts