Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Column Coming Soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Chris asked me at the National if I were willing to do some freelance writing for him. We'll figure out the terms later but just to give you an idea -- I will be doing occassional columns split amongst three topics.

1) Old School Hobby Stories: The first one of these will be a recap of the greatest one day show I ever set up at. You might not believe the location or some of the back story. Also, as far as I know there are no photos from that day so that will be all text.

2) Errors and Variations. This was a well beloved column that I wrote for the Becketts on and off for nearly 17 years. The first topic will be on Gilmore's favorite E&V Card (as owner of this site, he dies have the right to select the first e and v column)

3) Interesting vintage cards/items from the auction houses. Sometimes the card is the story; sometimes the player is the story and sometimes both are. If you are an aiuction house and have interesting items for this column, we'll write about them in this space.

Looking forward to your comments and brick bats

Regards
Rich Klein

Latest posts