Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini wrap up video from the National lots FCB love in it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
Who was presenting? Phillyfan?

That would be jcmint.

I love the fact that the FCB awards take up half of their video time and they posted them on the blog, beautiful!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
masonphillip said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Who was presenting? Phillyfan?

That would be jcmint.

I love the fact that the FCB awards take up half of their video time and they posted them on the blog, beautiful!

I wasnt prepared for this interview I turned around and the guys were there no prep just did it. The blowout interview i thought was much better.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
anybody win anything from Panini on their giveaways and redemption's. Looks like they had some really unique stuff. Player sketches that were slabbed by Beckett looked really cool.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
matchpenalty said:
anybody win anything from Panini on their giveaways and redemption's. Looks like they had some really unique stuff. Player sketches that were slabbed by Beckett looked really cool.

are those the ones that are popping up on ebay? dude...those are some TERRIBLE drawing skillz. lol

that durant auto ball was a cool prize though.

dave

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
That is what i like about them. Cool they got them slabbed. Seen a couple with plays drawn up as well. I like unique stuff like that. Panini thinking out of the box, for a giveaway I'd have loved to have gotten one.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Joe - "Any news on the baseball front?"

Panini Rep - "None that we know of yet."

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Yep you know what I was driving at. I really had no time to prep and talk with them before hand to see what they wanted to talk about . I believe Tim has all the info but he is being all tight lipped about it.

Jaypers said:

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
jcmint said:
Yep you know what I was driving at. I really had no time to prep and talk with them before hand to see what they wanted to talk about . I believe Tim has all the info but he is being all tight lipped about it.

Jaypers said:

Well, I do as I'm asked.

I'm sure the info will cascade at the right time...

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Hey there you are I saw you grab those guys after the interview you were with them for like a half an hour. What did they hand you. Wasnt sell sheets or anything like that was it?

phillyfan0417 said:
jcmint said:

Jaypers said:

Well, I do as I'm asked.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
jcmint said:
Hey there you are I saw you grab those guys after the interview you were with them for like a half an hour. What did they hand you. Wasnt sell sheets or anything like that was it?

phillyfan0417 said:
jcmint said:

Jaypers said:

Well, I do as I'm asked.

We can discuss off-line joe, give me a call tonight and i'll fill you in. Also, you have email...

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
matchpenalty said:

LOL I just saw the video...I'm the asian guy that won one of the black boxes on friday. Got a Tony Romo 1/1 base, Dan Marino Auto plate and a Derrick Favors 1/1 Auto patch.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Ok thanks man I wanna hear this

phillyfan0417 said:
jcmint said:

phillyfan0417 said:
jcmint said:

Jaypers said:

Well, I do as I'm asked.

We can discuss off-line joe, give me a call tonight and i'll fill you in. Also, you have email...

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
striderboi said:
matchpenalty said:

LOL I just saw the video...I'm the asian guy that won one of the black boxes on friday. Got a Tony Romo 1/1 base, Dan Marino Auto plate and a Derrick Favors 1/1 Auto patch.

Hey man nice score and good to meet you

Members online

Latest posts