Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My National experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Sorry, my scans aren't the same size. Just peeled the price stickers off, slapped 'em on the scanner, cropped em, saved up, uploaded em, and linked em.

Rode up to Chicago with ALL_THE_HYPE (Ryan) and must say I had a blast. Definitely the best time I've ever had with the hobby. Skipped out Friday to go to a Cubs game, which was my first ever MLB game. The CF hit an inside-the-park homer and Yonder Alonso went 2-4 for the Reds. Starlin Castro proved to be the best shortstop in the game yet again (despite what Tulo and Hanley have to say about it).

Met lots of cool guys. jcmint (Joe) is probably one of the coolest guys I've ever met. Up there as well are ballerskrip (Matt), Pine Tar (Richard), muskiesfan (Joe), ChasHawk (Charlie) though we only met briefly, aaron41984 (Aaron), Blanning (Brian), Wes (uh, what was his real name again?), gilmo (Chris), and Phillyfan(though he 'banned' me for taking too many chicken fingers), MasonPhillip (Phil), ThoseBackPages (Eric), asmsportscards (Anthony IIRC), and others.

Anyway, here's what I picked up at the show plus a couple packages I got a day or two before.

These from a trade from Saranac (one of which I RCRed at the show):
Jenkins910.png
Marisnickblueaspauto.png

Five of these from Zymco:
Marisnick1.png

And stuff from the show:
from JVC's table
Mayblue2.png
Mayblue1.png
Franklin1.png
Franklin2.png

from Randy Shields's table (sorry skrip):
Mesoblue.png
MesoX.png
Mesochrome.png
..got a pretty good deal on the Mesoracos, so I gave muskiesfan one for his Reds PC. I swear he's too nice to accept gifts..he tried to give it back like five times. :lol:

from lisu (sorry Wes):
Taijuansterlingrefgem.png

from aaron41984:
Rosarioblue-1.png

Taijuansterlinggem.png

MasonWilliamsrefauto.png
JenkinsSterling.png
jenkinssterlinggem.png

another card I RCRed (afrobandit told me it was gem shortly after he sold it to me, thanks for the heads up):
Tyrellblueaspgem3.png

and a pair I bought from rookieaddict at the FCB booth:
Tyrellblueaspgem2.png
Tyrellblueaspgem1.png

and some stuff I bought from various dealers..saving the best for last:
Yelichref1.png

Yelichref2.png

Profarrefauto.pngref
MasonWilliams1.png

MasonWilliams2.png

MasonWilliams3.png

Marisnick3.png

..and my favorite, which I snagged for a mere $110
Griffinchromegem.png

>THE END<

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Absolutely good to meet you. I can see you in ten years really making a name for yourself in this hobby. So young and you know your stuff man. Holla anytime. Also move those Masons to me!

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
phillyfan0417 said:
I banned you like 12 times for various issues!!

You're not getting the Gold May, just want to make sure you are aware.

Haha. I remember a few of the things I was banned for.

..and sorry about your luck, but I AM getting that gold May. I'll pay whatever you offer plus a dollar. Just don't even think about it. It's mine.

jcmint said:
Absolutely good to meet you. I can see you in ten years really making a name for yourself in this hobby. So young and you know your stuff man. Holla anytime. Also move those Masons to me!

I appreciate it Joe. Maybe when the value of the Masons appreciates, lol. He's going to be a fun hold though because he's hitting so well at such a young age and he's a Yankee. Did you buy any Masons at the show?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts