Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning everyone

If you are interested in the 2011 MT Secret Santa please PM you email address to George

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Good morning, Dan!! I hope things are great with you! It has been a long time since I have posted in the morning thread. Anything new and exciting happening?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Glad you could drop in Dave. You and the boys doing well?

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
We are doing well. We had a 12 day break from travel ball ending and football practice starting so that was some time off at least.

Hoping to catch a few more baseball games before the season ends though. We will get the boys football schedule soon and can plan it all out.

I have missed hearing about everyone's families, collections, etc. The boys have added 10+ baseballs to their collection and about 40 auto'd 8x10s. Not too shabby so far this year.

David

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thats great Dave. Congrats to you and the boys.

69Mets Dave - I know what you mean. If it isnt storming here, its 110.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Just about to head out the door for a round of golf with some work buddies. It is currently TOO EARLY at 4:48am here and dark as hell :lol: See you all later :)

George - I am WAY DOWN for MT SS...I'll PM you my addy when I am back. Could I get a PM for a reminder?

I hope the day treats everyone well and have a great morning guys!!!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
metallicalex777 said:
Good Morning Gents!!! Just about to head out the door for a round of golf with some work buddies. It is currently TOO EARLY at 4:48am here and dark as hell :lol: See you all later :)

George - I am WAY DOWN for MT SS...I'll PM you my addy when I am back. Could I get a PM for a reminder?

Good morning, Alex!
It's never too early for a round of golf. ;)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
metallicalex777 said:

You snooze you loose.........you will not forget.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Bay Fan said:
Morning guys. Pretty nice day out ther today. Sunny and about 70 degrees. :D
My neighbors are up visiting Maine with the two dogs, I bet they are loving the weather.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Bay Fan":2xkwczwm]Morning guys. Pretty nice day out ther today. Sunny and about 70 degrees. :D
My neighbors are up visiting Maine with the two dogs, I bet they are loving the weather.[/quote:2xkwczwm]

Any idea where in Maine? It's really nice this time of year here, as long as the sun is shining. Should be able to gt some work done. First thing I have to do is go up on the roof and see about a leak. :eek:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Bay Fan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":26bcjois][quote="Resident Bay Fan":26bcjois]Morning guys. Pretty nice day out ther today. Sunny and about 70 degrees. :D
My neighbors are up visiting Maine with the two dogs, I bet they are loving the weather.[/quote:26bcjois]

Any idea where in Maine? It's really nice this time of year here, as long as the sun is shining. Should be able to gt some work done. First thing I have to do is go up on the roof and see about a leak. :eek:[/quote:26bcjois]
Not sure, he worked there for a year out of med school......they visit this time every year near where we worked......he really liked it there but his wife could not find a teaching job.

Members online