Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Elite Extra Die-Cut Grading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Does anyone have a scan or several scans of the back of a graded Elite Extra Die Cut card?

I was looking through some of my Thornburgs last night and I was contemplating sending into grading in the next month or so and to me, the edges look a bit stripped. In fact, all of my elite die cuts look like that so I was curious what the BGS 9.5's and PSA 10's look like on the back so I can gauge the cards better. I would even be happy with a 9, but obviously don't want any lower.

Thanks in advance.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
I've had personal experience grading these with BGS. Rule of thumb is, if you look along the edges, and it's smooth and see no white, chances are, the edges are 9.5. If you see tiny fuzzy white spots all along, it's a 9 or lower.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
ill add a scan later on a die cut elite that was graded psa 10

i've noticed the bottom edges on most of the diecuts to be a little white and fuzzy

dave

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
I've got a scan of three 9.5 die cuts, but one is RCRed so I can't see the subgrades. I also have a scan of an RCR 9 die cut, so it should be a little worse on the bottom and top edges. The non-white borders are what you have to look out for on any card like that.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
I had originally scanned these in really high resolution (1200dpi), but had to shrink the size because I couldn't get the original scan (51.1mb) to upload because of its incredible size. Hope it helps. The RCRs I obviously don't have an edges or corner subgrade on, and if you're not familiar with them (similarly to slabs) the gold tab is a gem and the silver tab is a nine.

jenkinshires.png

Members online

Latest posts