Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg Comeback Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
I hope he comes back well, but I wont have any money till christmas and I wanna buy an auto of his because I got scammed out of one, so the prices will be EXTREMELY high if he comes back as well as I hope he does!

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
Wes said:
moxacaine said:
pretty sure im going to go to the game. :)

Pretty sure I'm jealous! Take pics!

Me too! I can't wait for him to come back. Unloaded a lot at the national but sitting on the Better ones :D

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Wes said:
Strasburg is starting Friday for Potomac (High A).

Whether you love him or hate him, he's a true star and his return is good for the game.

Does anyone hate him? I mean, he's had a lot of hype only to break down, but neither of those things is his fault, and I've not heard he's a bad guy at all.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Bill Simmons said yesterday on PTI that his comeback would be good for all those people that spent a bunch of money on his Bowman rookie card.
:lol: Very rare to hear baseball cards mentioned on ESPN.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I hope he starts opening day for the Nationals and competes for the Cy Young....and I have nothing invested other than my love of the game.

As others said, he is good for the game.

Members online

Latest posts