Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday- August 10th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I just saw a seller on ebay with 4 negatives, so I looked to see what they were for and while doing that I added up the sell value of the 4 items combined....$4.50....OUCH!!!

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Going to be breaking a box of Inception and pack warring Score today. Here's to hoping my luck changes at the old LCS.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
mstng99tim said:
Shi Guy said:
Going to be breaking a box of Inception and pack warring Score today. Here's to hoping my luck changes at the old LCS.
Good luck!!! Pull me a Baldwin auto.

It'll be UW91 and I breaking, so if he pulls one I'll try and get it for you.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
MojoDan said:
Shi Guy said:
Good morning.

Looks like 09 Black is still pumping out the amazing hits!

http://cgi.ebay.com/BARRY-SANDERS-2...&otn=5&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=1957556262808046748

At some point I am going to have to buy a Sanders from that product. Not sure if I even care which version it is because I like them all.

Oh, and hope you pull some nice Saints stuff :)

I almost like that one better than mine.

SandersLustrousAuto.jpg

;)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Isnt there someone on the FB boards that has/had a few of them in their sig? Or was that you?

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
MojoDan said:
Isnt there someone on the FB boards that has/had a few of them in their sig? Or was that you?

I have that one in my sig. I pulled it from a box over a year ago; during my 09 Black addiction.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
UD Black did churn out some beautiful cards, and that Sanders you posted may be the beautifulist.

I have a degree in English, so I hereby deem that a word.

I have a healthy amount of store credit built up, and am really tempted to get a couple of Inception boxes. I know I should resist the urge and buy singles, but being compulsive stinks.

Scott, if you happen to pull any Ponders out of there, please keep me in mind!

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Slette said:
UD Black did churn out some beautiful cards, and that Sanders you posted may be the beautifulist.

I have a degree in English, so I hereby deem that a word.

I have a healthy amount of store credit built up, and am really tempted to get a couple of Inception boxes. I know I should resist the urge and buy singles, but being compulsive stinks.

Scott, if you happen to pull any Ponders out of there, please keep me in mind!

Well then I deem Inception to be... scrumtrulescent. No worries, you're the vikings guy, it's yours.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Good Morning!

Chad ice cream today?

I am having a hard tim with inception as far as gauging offers without overpaying..

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

A rare morning shift means I'll actually be home in the evening. That shouldn't be such a big deal, but it is. and things going well with the Mrs. Now if I could just figure out the in-laws... :?

and it doesn't look like my Inception money is gonna show up anytime soon. :(

Members online