Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
I asked this last night but only got 1 reply, so I'll ask this morning. I'll be posting a bunch of maildays(about 8 months worth), so would you guys rather have me post them all in 1 post or a few post's?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Resident Bay Fan said:
I asked this last night but only got 1 reply, so I'll ask this morning. I'll be posting a bunch of maildays(about 8 months worth), so would you guys rather have me post them all in 1 post or a few post's?

I'll cast a vote for all in one post. :)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Bay Fan said:

Make a thread like Dave uses......then maybe the first several are postings by year or brand.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
GOOD MORNING!!!

Art you already know I want to see them all but I like George's idea of making a thread to show off all your Bay cards.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Bay Fan":3kpnk5jf]I asked this last night but only got 1 reply, so I'll ask this morning. I'll be posting a bunch of maildays(about 8 months worth), so would you guys rather have me post them all in 1 post or a few post's?

Make a thread like Dave uses......then maybe the first several are postings by year or brand.[/quote:3kpnk5jf]

I may do that at some point, but I really need to rescan most of it just so they're more uniform. I'll have to wait for cold weather to get here for that though. I just started scanning everything at 200 DPI instead of 100, because they just weren't coming out very well. I can just make a seperate thread and post them all for now.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
69MetsFan said:
Resident Bay Fan said:

I'll cast a vote for all in one post. :)

I'll cast a vote for all in one post :)

See I can echo too!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I vote for you to do whatever you like best. They're your cards. Looking forward to the scans though :)

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all!
Back from our quick trip to Florida for my son's college graduation. Now he needs to find a real job!

Art- 1 post could be epic

Pete

Members online

Latest posts