Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just showing off my collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Just wanted to showoff the progress of the rebuilding of my collection. I sold off my Zimm Chrome collection at Christmas. Recently started picking some up again, then decided to go on a little different direction. Instead of just Zimm, figured I'd pick up a few autos of a couple other players. Still have a few things coming in soon. Also have a couple Rendons since the Nats got him this year (provided he signs), and a couple cheap Nats minor league base cards.

Thanx for looking!

Ryan Zimmerman:
Of course, still have to have Zimm at the top. He's still a bit expensive to get a lot again, so it's not much as of now.
The banner has pics of my GU Auto'd bat/GU Auto'd ball/GU Auto'd Batting Gloves that I kept.

ZimmermanBGS.jpg

Zimmerman1.jpg

NewMultiBanner.jpg

Now a couple other young Nats Autos:
Drew Storen:

StorenBGS.jpg

Storen1.jpg

Jordan Zimmerman:

Jordan1.jpg

Ian Desmond:

Desmond1.jpg

Now for my favorite hometown Pirate, Neil Walker with a crummy pic of my GU Auto'd Bat:

Walker1.jpg

Walker2.jpg

Walker3.jpg

WalkerBat.jpg

And for the vintage crowd, my fledgling Mary Marion collection. He was my dad's favorite player. I'm working on a run of his cards from his playing/managing days.

Marion1.jpg

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
383astro:
Thanx, looking at getting them all along the way.

tramers:
Nice stuff. I'm more into Chromes, but I like those base autos if I can get them cheap.

Brewer Andy:
Thanx. I got the Blue for a really nice price, and the Gold Walker I got from a board member in a good deal too. I wanted to grade it, but the back is way off, and I don't think I'd get a 9 for it.

jfnats:
Thanx.

Latest posts