Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Preview: 2011-12 Certified

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Panini posted their preview for 2011-12 Certified on their blog the Knight's Lance...

Panini Peek: 2011-12 Certified Hockey

The Knight's Lance said:
The product highlights for 2011-12 Certified Hockey are many and include:

- The return of Fabric of the Game Die-Cuts with fresh new patterns, including Positions and Nationals (highlighting the home country of all the NHL’s hottest stars).

- The return of Hot Boxes that fall one per eight-count inner case and that are filled with Totally Certified parallels and bonus hits.

- A new lineup of inserts that includes Certified Gold Team, Stars of the NHL Die-Cuts and Soft Hands, a memorabilia chase set that features game-worn glove swatches.

- The addition of on-card Private Signings autographs, featuring Alex Ovechkin, Don Cherry, Ryan Miller, Felix Potvin and more.

- Freshman Signatures on-card autographs (falling one per box), Freshman Signatures SPs and Freshman Fabrics Signatures (the latter group numbered to just 499)

some pics from the preview...

Common
common_price.jpg

Totally Certified Black
common_black_totally_9e59e.jpg

Stars of the NHL Die-Cuts
stars_black_sales_brodeur.jpg

Certified Gold Team Autographs
cert_gold_team_thomas.jpg

Freshman Fabrics Signatures Prime
freshman_fabprime_colborne.jpg

Big Pulls
big_pulls_skinner.jpg

big_pulls_skinner_open.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I agree it looks like Panini did a great job for a 2nd year in a row on Certified. I am really excited about the Big Pull cards and the Soft Hands glove cards.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
Not sold on the rookie die cut. Looks like Limited from a couple years ago. And I was never a fan of the Gridiron Gear pullouts.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Not a big fan of the pull-out cards ... but overall, looks solid as always!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I admit I don't know a lot about pullout cards and have never seen one in person. is there something wrong with them (easily damaged) or do you guys just not like the concept?

stu

Jan 24, 2010
The pullouts look cheesy. The autos often look terrible and bleed on the fabric.

Members online