Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Profar Superfractor Auto Pulled, Graded, and Listed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
If there is such a market, $4K BIN => $5K flip = $1K for not doing a whole lot except taking some risk. If you can BO for $3K or so, that's not bad, either.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Seeing as it was graded, I could have sworn I saw this hit eBay before the hype. Saw it yesterday, and jaw went to the floor. I hope Wossa gets it, since I would rather see this locked up than get passed around the hobby like a common *****.

tattooelement

Jul 9, 2010
Wow, 13 offers already in less than a day.

Off topic, but I would love to see W's collection someday. He most likely has the nicest modern card collection out there.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
tattooelement said:

Off topic, but I would love to see W's collection someday. He most likely has the nicest modern card collection out there.

For rare, modern "chrome" rookies, yes. If you prefer modern inserts and sets, I'd guess Mr. Calfas might be your winner.

James52411 said:
tattooelement said:

For rare, modern "chrome" rookies, yes. If you prefer modern inserts and sets, I'd guess Mr. Calfas might be your winner.

i would say this is probably chiseled in granite somewhere... or etched in granite... i dont know how you write in granite.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
smapdi said:
If there is such a market, $4K BIN => $5K flip = $1K for not doing a whole lot except taking some risk. If you can BO for $3K or so, that's not bad, either.

If W wanted to pay $4K it would have been sold already, buying this one to flip at this high a margin would be insane. W likes modern chrome, but he paid less than that for the Brandon Belt Super Auto, AND he's a Giants fan. Anyone looking to pay near the BIN to flip is going to loss their shirt.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Joshua.Roundtree said:
Superfractor said:
Sold: 3K.

Lulz - I just noticed the shipping charge.

Pretty standard charge for what is probably overnight shipping.
Actually, if he's shipping priority overnight and insurance, it'll cost more than that.
So not sure what the "LOL" is about? :?:

Members online

Latest posts