Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET 8/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
phillyfan0417 said:
aminors said:
Stoked with 2, 3, and 13. Why Trevor May hasn't seen price levels indicative of his power pitching numbers, I do not know.

Are you looking to add to your suspension?

:lol: You mean you're not done buying? For real? Damn man.

What I meant to say was...Trevor May is a sell. His prices are already inflated due to performance, so he's a sell.

Better? :p

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
aminors said:
phillyfan0417 said:
aminors said:
Stoked with 2, 3, and 13. Why Trevor May hasn't seen price levels indicative of his power pitching numbers, I do not know.

What I meant to say was...Trevor May is a sell. His prices are already inflated due to performance, so he's a sell.

:lol:

I'm not sure how much is out there, higher end stuff barely ever shows up and all the reds are accounted for, one i think is with wossa and one is somewhere on this board and I have the other 3...

the super has never been heard of, i dont believe...

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Seeing the prices on Marisnick, I think it might be time to part with some of mine. Yikes.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
phillyfan0417 said:
aminors said:
phillyfan0417 said:
aminors said:

I'm not sure how much is out there, higher end stuff barely ever shows up and all the reds are accounted for, one i think is with wossa and one is somewhere on this board and I have the other 3...

Did you buy Joe's gold gem or not? I thought you said you were going to buy it, but it was still in the showcase last I checked before I left.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Very Happy to see Marisnick and Lindsey on there. Both finally showing their talent off.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
aminors said:
phillyfan0417 said:
aminors said:
phillyfan0417 said:
aminors said:

Did you buy Joe's gold gem or not? I thought you said you were going to buy it, but it was still in the showcase last I checked before I left.

Not yet, I wouldnt buy it from him until we have a fair price.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
Jaypers said:
http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/prospects/prospect-hot-sheet/2011/2612219.html

I see a few personal FCB cheeseballs made it this week (for me, Marisnick), as well as Oramas, Strieby and Williams.

Oh, and per TM-Decomposer's wishes, I will not be asking any "stupid Matt Moore questions" in the afternoon chat.
Nice! Shout out from Jaypers!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
No Logan Schafer is just wrong. I don't care how old he is; he missed a season. He was JUST promoted to AAA, and all he's done is hit over .400 so far.

Latest posts