Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces Case 14 - Jordan 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

n1astrosfn

Dec 4, 2008
charlotte
holy crap. you keep hitting gold on these. of course i only saw the first few cases and now this. what are doing with all those expired redemptions?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
AWESOME card. I am also curious as to what you do with all of the redemptions? Assuming they are all expired and Upper Deck won't help you out?

skrip

Iamjoecollector

Oct 18, 2009
Salem, OR
I've gotten killed on a few of the cases. Case 13 was a disaster although I did get a few parallels I needed. Anyway, this case was trash except for the Jordan and the Ramirez.

As far as the expired redemptions. After case 12 I sent them all to Upper Deck just to show them how many I had pulled. I only got 1 in the last two cases. A Glenn Perkins redemption.

One thing to note about these cases is that sometimes all 16 of the autos are worth about $75 on a good day. If you don't hit a Lincecum or a Nolan Ryan, you are toast.

ballerskrip said:
AWESOME card. I am also curious as to what you do with all of the redemptions? Assuming they are all expired and Upper Deck won't help you out?

skrip

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Iamjoecollector said:
I've gotten killed on a few of the cases. Case 13 was a disaster although I did get a few parallels I needed. Anyway, this case was trash except for the Jordan and the Ramirez.

As far as the expired redemptions. After case 12 I sent them all to Upper Deck just to show them how many I had pulled. I only got 1 in the last two cases. A Glenn Perkins redemption.

One thing to note about these cases is that sometimes all 16 of the autos are worth about $75 on a good day. If you don't hit a Lincecum or a Nolan Ryan, you are toast.

ballerskrip said:

skrip

Did Upper Deck do anything at all for you based on all of those redmeptions?

skrip

RyanCJW

Jan 14, 2011
Collingswood, NJ
Nice stuff, do you list these on eBay or are you just holding onto them for now? There are some autos in this set I wouldn't mind adding to my collection.

Shoot me a PM if you've got any interest in unloading some. Thanks!

Iamjoecollector

Oct 18, 2009
Salem, OR
I usually list everything on ebay. I'll be doing another case on the 29th. The only thing available right now on ebay is the Jordan. Lots of views and watchers. I'll be listing a box topper set, the autos, jerseys, green parallels sets etc.

Members online

Latest posts